THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning everyone. We are planning to go outside and just sit and watch the sunrise this morning (our own little Easter sunrise service, so to speak), so naturally... it's cloudy. Next week is the big eclipse. I'm actually thinking it would be kinda funny if it was cloudy that day, because they're making such a big deal out of it.
It will be interesting weather reporting, sunny partly cloudy with a 6 hrs of sunshine forecasted-was 8 hrs the other day.
Having the full totality for 2:19.5 minutes at 3pm.
It seems that the hrs of sun is decreasing for the 8th, having the eclipse mid afternoon the odds of cloud is getting to be a factor.
Most schools in Eastern Ontario are closed that day-they don't want to wear a lawsuit for damaged eyes.
Might as well right the 8th off as there will be so many folks missing work because the kids being home.

Screenshot_20240331_061623_Weather Network.jpg

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning everyone. We are planning to go outside and just sit and watch the sunrise this morning (our own little Easter sunrise service, so to speak), so naturally... it's cloudy. Next week is the big eclipse. I'm actually thinking it would be kinda funny if it was cloudy that day, because they're making such a big deal out of it.
Big deal.....I eclipse my threshold every time I cross it! I've seen shadows b4. 🤷‍♂️🙄

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This how I get treated at the end of the day.
Like get abused or what.
❤️ him dearly still.
This went on for a minute 20 seconds, till he went for my foot.🤣

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585