I dream of using those. 🥰
Jokes aside, I had a very good US friend...maybe 28 yrs ago, im not sure but I'll mention him again, who came for big holiday here with his misses.
We hooked up and had a fantastic time detecting, bbqs, sightseeing.
Anyway my friend he was a gunner on a scout helicopter in Vietnam. They would scout unknown areas, often fly low to draw fire so as to know where to call in strikes and other things. He told me some stuff and was silent too at times. I let those quiet times go. Great guy, we had some great fun detecting when he was here.
@Terry Soloman I know you enough to think I can ask.
My friend was Tim O'Donnell. He served as I said. Last I knew he went with his misses, Karen , to live in New Mexico. He was a member on another forum where I met him so many yrs ago, hope its ok to mention findmall.
If anyone here knows whom I am talking about I would love to be able to catch up with them. 😀