- Joined
- Jan 6, 2014
- Messages
- 19,743
- Reaction score
- 86,564
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Brookings-Harbor Oregon
- Detector(s) used
- White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
4 inch tickle, just to dry the surface up, and let some air into the soil before planting.I haven’t seen a field like that plowed up for over 5 years
This is my Death stick hammer I dug up yesterday.And then you have this.
Dead On Titanium Graphite Wrap 16oz Framing Hammer Death Stick.
View attachment 2208237
This is my Death stick hammer I dug up yesterday.
D.O.R. (DEAD ON RECOVERY)
Still it could be a restored.
Price is right 🤣
View attachment 2208370
Remember I gave you first dibs.Thread 'Last hunt till cropping starts' https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/last-hunt-till-cropping-starts.710702/
Now the cannon would be a tingling type of recovery.
Well I was just informed it's part of an adjustable wrench.
OK smart ass.....Well I was just informed it's part of an adjustable wrench.
I really thought I had you hooked on a deal.
1/2 price for a 1/2 a wrench, and half of nothing is something these days.😁
. Out comes .......wooden Thor!!!!!!! Has been in my family for years possibly generations.Mmmmm, sea urchin soup 🥰
Nice discovery. So how’s your invention going?

☕
Now the cannon would be a tingling type of recovery.
Congratulations on the find.
This is the big moment....I will distribute 14 of our tools to the other Boats fishing in this tournament, and the testing will begin. I myself have not been able to get the footage I need for promotional purposes. Out of 14 boats I'm sure some footage will be documented of our product doing it's thing. I will attend the "ICAST" show in July to promote it and make sales. So far so good .... it works well.Nice discovery. So how’s your invention going?