What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

This is the upper Rogue River near its origins in Crater Lake National Park. The river originates at about 6,000 feet in mountainous elevation and flows 215 miles before it meets the Pacific Ocean at Gold Beach. Here the power of its flow rips through a narrow basalt gorge. Today, the river is known worldwide for its recreational opportunities. It was a favorite for famed western writer Zane Grey well over a hundred years ago. Stay Rogue everyone!


View attachment 2208772
One of Zanes favourite fishing spots was here in Australia. He was more famous here for fishing. Possibly the most famous fisherman in our history, though not ours.
 
Went to one river park, last less than a hour.
Got tired of flipping shit before I dug a plug.

20250519_154506.webp


Got a couple of silver, a piece of India jewelry.
I hit the small beach, lots of targets, so nobody has been there since I was there years ago.

20250519_161607.webp
20250519_171204.webp
20250519_182417.webp
20250519_172924.webp
 
Went to one river park, last less than a hour.
Got tired of flipping shit before I dug a plug.

View attachment 2208818

Got a couple of silver, a piece of India jewelry.
I hit the small beach, lots of targets, so nobody has been there since I was there years ago.

View attachment 2208819View attachment 2208821View attachment 2208822View attachment 2208823
Good one. Seems like only yesterday all your lakes were frozen over.
But similar here, gone from melting days and nights to zeros at night now and sleeping under 2 doonas.
 
Good one. Seems like only yesterday all your lakes were frozen over.
But similar here, gone from melting days and nights to zeros at night now and sleeping under 2 doonas.
Thar must be bloody uncomfortable for you.

Doona" is also a brand of car seat and stroller that transforms from a car seat to a stroller, making it convenient for travel and errands.
 
Thar must be bloody uncomfortable for you.

Doona" is also a brand of car seat and stroller that transforms from a car seat to a stroller, making it convenient for travel and errands.
Of course I sleep in a car seat stroller. Have you ever tried it? I sleep like a baby!🤗
 
Of course I sleep in a car seat stroller. Have you ever tried it? I sleep like a baby!🤗
Well in that case here's your bottle.

Screenshot_20250519_223010_Chrome.webp
 
Good morning all.

Another round of rain and storms yesterday. We got another two inches of rain. At this rate the yard is never going to dry out.
 
This guy was at the beach yesterday with this detector in the surf. No scoop, mask, snorkel, etc. I couldn't figure out how he expected to find or retrieve anything. He was at it quite awhile.
View attachment 2208680
Reminds me of my good Ole days in the 70's!

Maybe he has talented toes? 🤔
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom