What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Tattoo anyone.
alien-tattoo-1157754338.webp

640xauto-1505344321.webp

tattoo-memes-9-768x676-1997801790.webp

6ad0ceba207f212a93e30ba91dbcd913-323975008.webp

2018-11-23_14_33_35-1629776034.webp

creative-clever-tattoos-21-911120887.webp

979ccee5ab02cff31a33ae83283ab011-4134153998.webp

bda5b64e39bfe3614f1ae02f25fbeb8a.webp

OIP-707661411.FVxhzwVLlFNZVWe495TbiwAAAA.webp
 
It is. All things pass. We’ve been down that road in my household this past year. It’s not fun, and I’m sorry you’re dealing with it.
thanks RK, yeah been going on 2 years of this now
 
Mornin all.

Cardinal (a bird type , not a red robed religious figure) singing in the cold rain out front of the house.
A pair have been around quite awhile and his mate is probably on a nest.
 
good morning all you goonies.... You guys are really funny! Bunch of old and young goofballs..... Love it...
Have a great day, I'm off to get new locks for the rental and meeting the sheriff to evict the late paying, property destroying tenants of 10 yrs now.... Ugh, the repairs begin :BangHead:
Oh Yeah, and I'm excited to see the new relics to be uncovered Bart!!!
 
good morning all you goonies.... You guys are really funny! Bunch of old and young goofballs..... Love it...
Have a great day, I'm off to get new locks for the rental and meeting the sheriff to evict the late paying, property destroying tenants of 10 yrs now.... Ugh, the repairs begin :BangHead:
Oh Yeah, and I'm excited to see the new relics to be uncovered Bart!!!
You're too kind.
10yrs?
6 months max in my world.

How to evict a bad tenant.
Knock
Say You realize that they're having a rough go.
You are having a hard go paying the bills also.

Now this is the play.

Take out a wad of $$$ and say.
Here's the deal you think about how much it will take for you to pack up, move out, and not wrecking this place.

I will return Tomorrow morning and hear your answer.
They'll get the X amount of $$$ when the moving truck is loaded up.

Usually it's a payment of a couple of thousand dollars over here.

NO WAY PEPPER!

okay 👍 👌

Meanwhile I have seen wrecked homes, years of court cases, loss of rent, $10's thousands in damages.

Gee I should of just listened to your solution 🌶.

There's always 2 ways of fixing a problem.
 
You're too kind.
10yrs?
6 months max in my world.

How to evict a bad tenant.
Knock
Say You realize that they're having a rough go.
You are having a hard go paying the bills also.

Now this is the play.

Take out a wad of $$$ and say.
Here's the deal you think about how much it will take for you to pack up, move out, and not wrecking this place.

I will return Tomorrow morning and hear your answer.
They'll get the X amount of $$$ when the moving truck is loaded up.

Usually it's a payment of a couple of thousand dollars over here.

NO WAY PEPPER!

okay 👍 👌

Meanwhile I have seen wrecked homes, years of court cases, loss of rent, $10's thousands in damages.

Gee I should of just listened to your solution 🌶.

There's always 2 ways of fixing a problem.

Rental a couple houses down got trashed.
The owner doesn't listen to the neighbors regarding tenants and trash being hidden ect.. And is paying for ignoring them. Over a month so far and he hasn't completed a clean out yet.
He took time out of his busy schedule to critique my working on the road. Stating first that he probably shouldn't.
So I told him F-you and F- your house and F- your renters. even feigned a couple punches from the tractor seat.
Then told him he is welcome to cut ditches each side of the road a fifth mile and when he gets done with that he can put a crown on it.
Then told him there is no base under what passed for a road. he insisted there was; which a box blade I borrowed prior has demonstrated was a false statement , like most of his statements.
Later he almost approached as I went by again but changed his mind for some reason.
L.o.l..
 
Mornin all.

Cardinal (a bird type , not a red robed religious figure) singing in the cold rain out front of the house.
A pair have been around quite awhile and his mate is probably on a nest.
We have had 2 generations of cardinals that are so aggressive fighting the car mirrors scratching and popping all over. Idk why they do that
 
We have had 2 generations of cardinals that are so aggressive fighting the car mirrors scratching and popping all over. Idk why they do that
Todays cardinal was singing a territorial warning.
This area is occupied by a healthy male willing to contest other males.
Seeing itself as another male in a mirror= fight.
The female is (no offence mam) drab. The male likely wouldn't object to seeing a female in the mirror.
I don't know how the female /mate would react.

A duo of male robins were fighting at the yard corner the other day as the neighbor and I talked and his dog watched them.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom