What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

One of my XM boom box speakers crapped out! Eh... it had crap sound anyway. I now have my old JVC ka-boom as it's speaker system. Powered woofers out the sides ! :headbang: :headbang:

Screenshot 2025-05-31 at 14-28-33 JVC RV-B90GY Kaboom Boombox AM_FM Radio Tape CD Player (Dea...webp



Screenshot 2025-05-31 at 14-26-51 JVC RV-B90GY Kaboom Boombox AM_FM Radio Tape CD Player (Dea...webp
 
One of my XM boom box speakers crapped out! Eh... it had crap sound anyway. I now have my old JVC ka-boom as it's speaker system. Powered woofers out the sides ! :headbang: :headbang:

View attachment 2210647


View attachment 2210646
My misses no idea brother once came to visit and we took him fishing. Get there, beautiful quiet spot and he pulls out one of those and cranks it right up with hip hop crap. I say mate what are your doing? Him "fish dont have ears".
 
I'm not going to touch them. It is advised that you where gloves and.....wait for it... a mask!. :laughing9:

I make fine ground powder or did once, for paint ball rounds. I will probably never use them in fact i think my modified .50 cal was recalled!! I will fix it dammit.
I once cut up to dehydrate some ultra hot hybrid habineros, they were toxic fresh couldn't eat them. I was wearing gloves but must have at one stage touched something they had. Didn't realise the went for a leak, washed my hands and must have rubbed my eye. You gotta be kidding me! :tard:
Between a burning on fire eye and tackle, I don't know which felt worse. I felt like an idiot standing squatting over a hand wash sink full of cold water with a wet face washer covering my eye.

My song...
 
After filming American Graffiti, transportation manager Henry Travers sold Steve's '58 Impala via a classified ad in the San Francisco Chronicle. A local teenager bought it for $285, and on the way home, the brakes failed, and one of the taillights fell off. The owner kept the car until 2015, when it went to auction and was purchased by NASCAR personality and racing commentator Ray Evernham. Evernham had the car restored to its as-filmed appearance, and the renewed Impala made its public debut at the 2016 SEMA show.
The character Bob Falfa, played by Harrison Ford, drove a '55 Chevy in the film, challenging reigning drag racer Milner. Three black ��55 Chevys were used, including a junkyard find for the crash scene and two others. These cars had previously appeared in the film Two Lane Blacktop. One had a 454-cu.in. V-8 and a Turbo Hydra-Matic 400, while the other was powered by a 427 cu.in. V-8 paired with a Muncie M-22 transmission. During the race scene, the car��s axle broke, and in a second take, the replacement axle broke as well. Only one of the ��55 Chevys remains, and for a time was owned by the same Kansas collector who had the ��32 Deuce coupe. It later went to an owner in Maryland, who restored the car to show condition, though it was extensively changed from its appearance in the film.
In total, some 300 cars were used in filming American Graffiti. Local vintage-car owners were paid $20 to $25 per night (reports vary), plus food, to lend their vehicles to the production.


View attachment 2210617
One of the best "period" movies ever made!
 
I once cut up to dehydrate some ultra hot hybrid habineros, they were toxic fresh couldn't eat them. I was wearing gloves but must have at one stage touched something they had. Didn't realise the went for a leak, washed my hands and must have rubbed my eye. You gotta be kidding me! :tard:
Between a burning on fire eye and tackle, I don't know which felt worse. I felt like an idiot standing squatting over a hand wash sink full of cold water with a wet face washer covering my eye.

My song...

I feel bad for who..... or what ever gets shot by the hottest mother powder of death!! It was scary making these things....
 
I feel bad for who..... or what ever gets shot by the hottest mother powder of death!! It was scary making these things....
Id like something loaded full of those for the clown across the rd who's dogs bark non stop each night.
 
I once cut up to dehydrate some ultra hot hybrid habineros, they were toxic fresh couldn't eat them. I was wearing gloves but must have at one stage touched something they had. Didn't realise the went for a leak, washed my hands and must have rubbed my eye. You gotta be kidding me! :tard:
Between a burning on fire eye and tackle, I don't know which felt worse. I felt like an idiot standing squatting over a hand wash sink full of cold water with a wet face washer covering my eye.

My song...

I had a pepper spray go off in my pocket.

Something felt really cool, then the family jewels started to burn. I had about 100 ft to get into my unit, then to the washroom. Tried to wash the jewels but I couldn't get any relief.
Jumped in the Lincoln Mark 7 speed limit was 45 mph or 60 KpH. I was doing 70 mph home.
We lived in a condo on the 17th floor. It was the longest elevator ride that I had taken. 🥵

I used every type of soap, cold water, warm, hot. Scrubbed till I had some relief.
Nearly 2 hrs later grabbing something to eat at the diner, oh everthing was still a burning 🔥 😅

A week later I was shedding skin like a bad sun burn.

Today we keep a couple by the backdoor, plus a bear spray.
Never know when a 2 legged critter gets a tad ugly.
 
Oh goin Neil Young on us now.

[My my, hey hey
Rock and roll is here to stay
It's better to burn out than to fade away
My my, hey hey]
I see where you were goin'
 
I don't know.
They were similar length.
The round ones weren't like "glass-packs" they were more like just a resonator.
Modern resonators... the same but different! A couple guys in the car club use Borla exhaust, great sound but spendy!


borla 2.webp
 
I had a pepper spray go off in my pocket.

Something felt really cool, then the family jewels started to burn. I had about 100 ft to get into my unit, then to the washroom. Tried to wash the jewels but I couldn't get any relief.
Jumped in the Lincoln Mark 7 speed limit was 45 mph or 60 KpH. I was doing 70 mph home.
We lived in a condo on the 17th floor. It was the longest elevator ride that I had taken. 🥵

I used every type of soap, cold water, warm, hot. Scrubbed till I had some relief.
Nearly 2 hrs later grabbing something to eat at the diner, oh everthing was still a burning 🔥 😅

A week later I was shedding skin like a bad sun burn.

Today we keep a couple by the backdoor, plus a bear spray.
Never know when a 2 legged critter gets a tad ugly.
Squatting using the full emersion technique did give relief whilst doing so, but only whilst doing so. Using the said method though one needs to be prepared for the negative effect of.......
 
I had this, or a version of this... on 2 GPZ 550's and my 900 Ninja. I removed the fiberglass innards sounded bitey, wicked great sound!!


 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Decided to detect a little in my regular spot before it got dark and messed with some setting on the detector to up my skill a little with my machine. The practice went well a few keeper in the short time and a silver ring not bad for the place I've been to over and over again.
 

Attachments

  • 20250531_212200.webp
    20250531_212200.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 32
  • 20250531_212212.webp
    20250531_212212.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
  • 20250531_212219.webp
    20250531_212219.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
  • 20250531_212223.webp
    20250531_212223.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom