So I had a great day of things not working, screwing up, major F UPs.
But that's just the way certain days goes.
The Black Rat snake was by the shop door behind the 3000 tractor.
I took a few photos, said hello and walked down for lunch.
My woodworker shows up, and we measured a project.
Then he wanted to help me get a PTO shaft off.
We were trying to fit it on the tiller, and I was moving the tractor..
He started to yell, I stopped, and there's the snake.
"You might of got just the tip of his tail"
I asked where was it?
Dropped out of the tractor by your seat!
The snake was looking at buddy, coiled a tad, sticking his tongue 👅 out.🤣
I said sorry to it, and it just slowly moved along the wall, and moved along.
I had a family of mice living in the tractor under the dash. It was looking for its dinner.
I said it might if given me a bit if a fright if UT land in my lap while driving the tractor.🤣