What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I'll look when I pass the shop later
Some of those look......like maybe's The Swiss army knives a lot of the older ones are valuable, limited editions etc.
 
Well checked up on my hf2 coil shipment through the ups app and got this. To wait for my coil and have a hard time getting one only to have this happen. I'm quite pissed off dealt with enough things lately. Just what I need. I feel sorry for the next person ups wise that calls to update me I am not nice once I'm this pissed off
It's all in the name.....


OOOOPS!!
 
Some of those look......like maybe's The Swiss army knives a lot of the older ones are valuable, limited editions etc.
I've had them for 20 yrs. So that helps the older side. 😁
 
I bought it new in 1994. It has powered records, tapes, CD's, 5000 +/- albums on Itunes, surround sound for TV's. RIP. It was current powering old school 12 inch woofer speakers.for Itunes and A LOT of round the world radio stations.

Thunder in the house, it could shake the chicken coup outside!!

I'm goin' bigger,....more power, way more power then I need....

100_0021 - Copy.webp


100_0024 - Copy.webp


Damn thing is hard to photo graph!

I have a sherwood back up somewhere? :dontknow: :icon_scratch:
 

What!
You work for the T.S.A.?

I used to nab the smallest S.A.K.'s on clearance.
They seldom are anymore so I nab them at auction.
Always carry one.
I gift them to hunters who use the plastic sticky possession tags.
If you've watched a few people try to notch the info out of them ; the tiny scissors on the smallest S.A.K.'s just go nip nip nip.
If the nail files worked better I'd give them a 5 star rating instead of 4.5. L.o.l..

Awesome pile. You've got some doozies in there.
(The media would have a frenzy.)

.
 
Awesome pile. You've got some doozies in there.
(The media would have a frenzy.)
It’s a knife arsenal! Who would ever need that many knives? He must be up to something!

:laughing7:
 
What!
You work for the T.S.A.?

I used to nab the smallest S.A.K.'s on clearance.
They seldom are anymore so I nab them at auction.
Always carry one.
I gift them to hunters who use the plastic sticky possession tags.
If you've watched a few people try to notch the info out of them ; the tiny scissors on the smallest S.A.K.'s just go nip nip nip.
If the nail files worked better I'd give them a 5 star rating instead of 4.5. L.o.l..

Awesome pile. You've got some doozies in there.
(The media would have a frenzy.)

.
In 2005 just a few months before the liquid ban on the airlines I bought the confiscated goods from Toronto Pearson Airport.

Every 3 months they'd fill 80 100 lb bins.
4 tons of stuff.
I did it once, and that was enough. I was selling bins for $100 each. Guys would get a 100 assorted knives, the wives would all the Henkel manicure sets.
They would just drop what was left over on the Goodwill doorstep.
The airport called me again, and I said pass.
 
Some of those look......like maybe's The Swiss army knives a lot of the older ones are valuable, limited editions etc.
Was this the one you were wondering about?
20250611_202744.webp
 
Was this the one you were wondering about?
View attachment 2212313
It look a little like this one. I bought this new and used it !!! Clip gone.... I don't like most of them anyway....Tip was broken I'm reshaping it. CRKT. Columbia River Knife and Tool.


100_0026.webp



100_0028.webp



100_0027.webp
 
Good morning all.

While the sparrows have taken over the birdhouse with the camera in it, the bluebirds have taken one of the regular birdhouses and have now laid five eggs. I don't know if it's the same bluebirds as before or a different pair.

IMG_2832.webp


Meanwhile, yesterday at the pond I saw a little Green Heron. I wasn't quick enough to get a good photo but here's a tiny video clip that got it.

 
I’d love to own it. The gas mileage is a downer though
That's true they're not the best for milage. Though my 2009 in 2011 was within a mpg as any other truck.
A truck is a truck, and should be used as what it was designed for-hauling stuff.

Probably 80% of all trucks are used as cars That's why the double cabs, short boxes.

Screenshot_20250612_064544_Google.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom