What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I was pretty sure it wasn't the car🤣
Nice Martin, well dug.

Hey did you get your coil?
Nope UPS said it was somehow destroyed. I think they got it stolen though. Went through a pain in the butt process to figure it all out. Not sure what's going on but all of a sudden today I have a new ups package out but not sure what it is if the coils were on pre-order with limited quantities.
 
Nope UPS said it was somehow destroyed. I think they got it stolen though. Went through a pain in the butt process to figure it all out. Not sure what's going on but all of a sudden today I have a new ups package out but not sure what it is if the coils were on pre-order with limited quantities.
Maybe they tracked it down, got it back, repackaged it, and you're going to get it.

I still haven't heard anything on my coil.
 
Maybe they tracked it down, got it back, repackaged it, and you're going to get it.

I still haven't heard anything on my coil.
I was told it was destroyed so I have no idea what's going on
 
I was told it was destroyed so I have no idea what's going on
Well if you receive it just ask the dealer what the serial number was. If it's the same then you know they're a bunch of bald face liars.
 
Newport Oregon fishing boat visiting Brookings Harbor. 62 feet long 30 feet wide. Looks like the Coast Guard mixed up the boats. :laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:


ex 1 long.webp




ex 3 closer 3.webp



 
Good morning everyone.

The constant rain has drowned pretty much everything in the garden. The cabbage was still looking OK, but now even that is dying. There are two rows laid out along a slight slope at one side of the garden. The upper row still looks OK (ignore the weeds -- it's on my to-do list), but the whole lower row has turned pink and died. I'm guessing this is a drainage issue, because the ground is thoroughly saturated. I want to replant, but if it doesn't stop raining, it would be a wasted effort. The only thing growing is the weeds.

1749896106978.webp
 
:coffee2: Good morning everyone. Were going to the zoo this morning. We gave a small but excellent zoo here in Vrevard County. It is rated one of the top zoo's in the country. We buy yearly passes and try to go a couple times a month. Flowers are still blooming since we've gotten some rain. We could use more though. View attachment 2212448View attachment 2212449View attachment 2212450View attachment 2212451View attachment 2212452
Good morning to you also Newnan Man also !!! As usual GREAT PICTURES !!! Here is a TIP for you . DO NOT HAND feed BEARS or Lions :)
 
Good Morning All Treasurenet people :) Hope you all have a GREAT DAY !!!
 
:coffee2:Top of the morning to everyone. The zoo was fun except we forgot on Fridays many schools have field trips there. A lot of kids but all well behaved. The spider monkey's are my wife's favorite as 3 have babies hanging on them and they are cute. A male rino was doing a number on a female and the school kids were getting a hands on lesson in animal biology! One said, "look that ones riding piggy back!"
940236697975908211.webp
Screenshot_20250614-070047_Photos.webp
Screenshot_20250614-070100_Photos.webp
 
Last edited:
:coffee2: Good morning everyone. Were going to the zoo this morning. We gave a small but excellent zoo here in Vrevard County. It is rated one of the top zoo's in the country. We buy yearly passes and try to go a couple times a month. Flowers are still blooming since we've gotten some rain. We could use more though. View attachment 2212448View attachment 2212449View attachment 2212450View attachment 2212451View attachment 2212452
The Mrs wants to know the name of the coral colored ones?
 
Good morning everyone.

The constant rain has drowned pretty much everything in the garden. The cabbage was still looking OK, but now even that is dying. There are two rows laid out along a slight slope at one side of the garden. The upper row still looks OK (ignore the weeds -- it's on my to-do list), but the whole lower row has turned pink and died. I'm guessing this is a drainage issue, because the ground is thoroughly saturated. I want to replant, but if it doesn't stop raining, it would be a wasted effort. The only thing growing is the weeds.

View attachment 2212546

Leave them weeds to take up some moisture. All they want to for now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom