What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

🥃Good afternoon everyone. I drove an hour this morning to build a fireplace for a friend. It is a composite type called an Isokern. Basically a fire box made of Icelandic pumice that you put together then line with firebrick. Well, he didn't have the firebrick there so I built the box in like 2 hours, now I'm at my favorite 5 star dive bar. It is hot as hell outside.
20250617_124041.webp
 
Probably one of the coolest creatures we have, at certain times in the garden I can have 50 flying around me at one time.View attachment 2213024
Those guys are mosquito eaters! We encourage them to our back yard by planting lots of daisies, blue aster and white roses (they're attracted to white and blue flowers).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom