What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

727169-81c04722c245b6a67317b4d3420069d0.webp
 

One of my favorite videos that I made...quality is not great, but it's hard to describe what's happening as a wireman for billfish. These fish move so fast that it can all happen in a flash this is slow motion and its only 1:03 start to finish.....as a mate I have to decide quickly how the endgame and release of the fish will go. The coordination between mate and captain is through headsets or hand signals. Its a magical dance once I get the leader in my hand and the fish is officially declared caught !! I realize this fish will stay on top and burn himself up, and captain is roaring in reverse at 10+mph at one point to keep up with this fish.....you can see me come around the angler and get in position to make the "grab" once ive touched the leader, or the leader goes in the tip...the fish is considered caught. Its been a wild ride getting paid to handle these fish for a living...back off to the Bahamas 🇧🇸 to battle some more beasts !!
 
Good morning all.

We had a Bluejay party on the lawn yesterday. There were five of them, but when I pointed the camera at them, one flew away. It is unusual to see them in a group like this around here.

IMG_2925.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom