What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I went to Starbucks to get a lemonade the other day even though I was running late and girl about 17 years old in front of me started in on an order that sounded like this. Luckily she realized she forgot her debit card and left just as I decided violence was the only solution.
 
Good morning everybody
IMG_1740.webp
 
But...everyone ,looks so happy dancing around...
Back when it first came out I had a customer come in and tell me how happy he was for that shot and how much weight he had lost. But you know I haven’t seen him since.
Pharmacy is now advertising for the Shingles vaccine and anyone 50 or older can get it but anyone from 18-49 has to have certain medical conditions. Too me that sounds fishy so I will skip that one also 😃
 
Temperature is lower now but humidity is higher than normal. Mowed today and sprayed weeds about sweated to death out there
A Weed is only a misplaced flower.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom