- Joined
- Mar 2, 2018
- Messages
- 9,199
- Reaction score
- 33,156
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Todds Point, IL
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Good morning!☕️
What’s a bottle like that fetch ?View attachment 2214564View attachment 2214565View attachment 2214566
Another nice one still intact....if the boat traffic wasn't so dangerous I would dive here for them. Crazy ass Bahamians would run me over even with a dive flag.
Not much....bottles have to be real special to get decent money.....probably a 20$ bill would be proper !!What’s a bottle like that fetch ?

🇺🇲
Mr. Noodle.
I hope you all find treasures today 
I have to ask has anyone seen the Wegovy advertisement for weight loss with the shots? So many side effects including death, stroke and heart attacks. I think I’m going to stay a little plump
I went to Starbucks to get a lemonade the other day even though I was running late and girl about 17 years old in front of me started in on an order that sounded like this. Luckily she realized she forgot her debit card and left just as I decided violence was the only solution.
Well, death does cure all ails.I have to ask has anyone seen the Wegovy advertisement for weight loss with the shots? So many side effects including death, stroke and heart attacks. I think I’m going to stay a little plump
