What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning everyone. Don't forget to start your day with some exercises.

IMG_3095.gif
 
Good morning everyone. Got out an hour and a half before I had to work yesterday. Went to a small park. Went not expecting much as I didn't have much time and just is a newer park. Got change, a key, a socket wrench to open water sources and a silver ring that is very California lol. Not too bad I guess.
 

Attachments

  • 20250630_221143.webp
    20250630_221143.webp
    228 KB · Views: 35
  • 20250630_221221.webp
    20250630_221221.webp
    724.6 KB · Views: 30
  • e3b9a907-d5e1-48d3-ac64-a7cd88e624f1.webp
    e3b9a907-d5e1-48d3-ac64-a7cd88e624f1.webp
    623.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 20250630_221234.webp
    20250630_221234.webp
    188.5 KB · Views: 28
Good morning everyone. Got out an hour and a half before I had to work yesterday. Went to a small park. Went not expecting much as I didn't have much time and just is a newer park. Got change, a key, a socket wrench to open water sources and a silver ring that is very California lol. Not too bad I guess.
Nice ring with the palm tree 🌴 lol
 
Good morning everyone. Got out an hour and a half before I had to work yesterday. Went to a small park. Went not expecting much as I didn't have much time and just is a newer park. Got change, a key, a socket wrench to open water sources and a silver ring that is very California lol. Not too bad I guess.
Nice!
Congrats!
 
So what happened to the votes on the likes to the left of each post? If you liked a post it used to show in the left. Now it shows 0
When I inquired about this I was treated like I was the only one having a problem with it, so I just let it go. :dontknow:
 
So what happened to the votes on the likes to the left of each post? If you liked a post it used to show in the left. Now it shows 0
On my computer I don't even see the "likes" that you show, just the avatar and nothing to the left.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom