What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning all! It looks like my cyber stalker is now a part of TreasureNet, he reached out to me yesterday via direct message. I could be paranoid but several reasons I believe it to be him.
I ignored his messages and am just going to keep being me and let him do.his thing because stalking in the US is enabled and even encouraged. Until there's reform hey, by all means?
 
I ignored his messages and am just going to keep being me and let him do.his thing because stalking in the US is enabled and even encouraged. Until there's reform hey, by all means?
July 8th tune in to my episode.on Strictly Stalking with name "Laura" and ill sound less "crazy" ... If any of you are site administrators please connect with me if obtaining an IP address is possible on his account- - understood there are privacy laws and if that's not something that can transpire
 
Amazing how a fuzzy creature can cause so much discomfort to a finger.
20250701_162000.webp

Bugger still is making the finger uncomfortable every time I touch anything.
I guess I should be wearing gloves-DUH!

Taking the winter tires off the Tundra today.
Probably snow tomorrow 🤣
 
Good morning all! It looks like my cyber stalker is now a part of TreasureNet, he reached out to me yesterday via direct message. I could be paranoid but several reasons I believe it to be him.
That’s a bummer. I’ve had them before. Just have to ignore them and carry your 2 relatives Smith&Wesson
 
Made a dogfood run just to be ahead on it.
Mowed up a 20 foot cloud of dust. Am getting some green in exchange for all the watering in front of the house where I seeded some grass.
Cut some firewood. Warm enough outside I stopped before that particular pile was cut up. Plenty of wood for a couple fires though.

Forgot marshmallow sticks.
Plenty of options employing a pocket knife for some though.
I'm about ready!
:laughing7:

 
Made a dogfood run just to be ahead on it.
Mowed up a 20 foot cloud of dust. Am getting some green in exchange for all the watering in front of the house where I seeded some grass.
Cut some firewood. Warm enough outside I stopped before that particular pile was cut up. Plenty of wood for a couple fires though.

Forgot marshmallow sticks.
Plenty of options employing a pocket knife for some though.
I'm about ready!
:laughing7:


Party at RC's place !!! :headbang::headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom