Thanks ARCPepper... sorry to hear about Max... i hope all works itself out and he gets well soon.
Wishing / hoping for the best for Max.
Best of luck on your foray up the creek!87 outside with humidity at 60% and it’s cool in the house finally. My leg is feeling much better now since the exercises and wearing compression socks plus a multi vitamin B complex which helps with nerve damage. I’m feeling much better and am thinking about going on a creek hunt soon. Have a good night everyone

If i was your neighbor... I would walk over to spoil him with scratches and talk.The morning update:
Max had a pretty good night.
(He slept on the rug/🌶 on the couch)
He finally decided at 4:30 he needed a bowl of water, a whizz, a bark, followed by a good sniff at the driveway entrance.
Treat, water, wash the paws.
That was it, now a rest.
Good signs he's feeling a little better still. Color in his gums is normal.
Now the thing is keep the air conditioning head fan on high for noise, windows closed, so he doesn't hear the outside world.
We closed off the stairs so he doesn't get the idea of flying down to the lower floor.
Keeping him quiet now will be the trick.

Just got back from another whizz run.If i was your neighbor... I would walk over to spoil him with scratches and talk.
Then go play Frisbee or ball. :P
🇺🇲Well ARC.....you are his online neighbor, and you just did the best an online neighbor can !!If i was your neighbor... I would walk over to spoil him with scratches and talk.
Then go play Frisbee or ball. :P
I might help him nap. By example.If i was your neighbor... I would walk over to spoil him with scratches and talk.
Then go play Frisbee or ball. :P
