What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

It's been pretty darn nice here this summer. Lately we've been getting afternoon T-storms that cool things off considerably.
Screenshot 2025-07-28 at 6.40.25 AM.webp
 
Anyone know how you can you tell when the Deus 2 Hi Freq coil is fully CHARGED ?
Hi Gare, supposedly you can tell by the blinking of the light on the coil. But it just looks like Morse code to me, so I just turn on the remote and it shows on the home screen.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2025-07-28 at 6.46.55 AM.webp
    Screenshot 2025-07-28 at 6.46.55 AM.webp
    92.9 KB · Views: 26
The Mrs is away so me and the big guy are enjoying a whipping cream Haskap type of thing.
20250728_121249.webp
20250728_121259.webp


He's the best cleaning guy in town.
Could have just put that measuring cup back in the pantry.🤫
 
Do you even have AC in Canada?
I know lots if folks that don't want A/C.
Anyone with a bricked or a stone home really don't need it.
Friend has a 1820s stone home the walls are 20" thick.
Most just use fans.
I have my A/C set at 70F for the pets and me.
$10 a day habit.
Screenshot_20250728_180954_Weather Network.webp
 
Here across the bay from Tampa... i can say it was brutal outside... i mean brutal...
When you walk outside the heat hits you like walking into a wet oven.

We have been in heat advisories all week... with a continuance of the same ahead.
Been there and done that when I got off the plane when I first got to Vietnam!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom