What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Today is the day that we stay home and lock the doors....driving will be slow and dangerous. Boating will be chaotic and someone will probably loose there life. Today is one of the most destructive and stupid traditions that the state of Florida could ever conceive. Today hundreds of thousands of people across the state will overwhelm the Florida keys, and the rest of the state of Florida in the pursuit of the Florida spiny lobster. People will molest and flip coral heads, cheat and kill small lobsters, crash there boats, destroy grass flats, litter and pollute, all in the name of lobster mini season !! People will literally kill themselves in the pursuit of a creature that really is no more than a glorified cockroach of the sea. Yes they taste pretty good, and I do enjoy a few each year, but this entire game is just an orchestrated circus run by the state to collect tourist dollars. The destruction is immense and damage and debris in the ocean will be seen for weeks afterwards. Wondering why the reefs are failing....maybe it millions of people flipping rocks and tearing up the reef in a 2 day festival of death and destruction......here we go....mini season 2025 !!
 
Today is the day that we stay home and lock the doors....driving will be slow and dangerous. Boating will be chaotic and someone will probably loose there life. Today is one of the most destructive and stupid traditions that the state of Florida could ever conceive. Today hundreds of thousands of people across the state will overwhelm the Florida keys, and the rest of the state of Florida in the pursuit of the Florida spiny lobster. People will molest and flip coral heads, cheat and kill small lobsters, crash there boats, destroy grass flats, litter and pollute, all in the name of lobster mini season !! People will literally kill themselves in the pursuit of a creature that really is no more than a glorified cockroach of the sea. Yes they taste pretty good, and I do enjoy a few each year, but this entire game is just an orchestrated circus run by the state to collect tourist dollars. The destruction is immense and damage and debris in the ocean will be seen for weeks afterwards. Wondering why the reefs are failing....maybe it millions of people flipping rocks and tearing up the reef in a 2 day festival of death and destruction......here we go....mini season 2025 !!
Isn't such an advanced civilization impressive?

Let's not even guess at what gets stampeded past of natural resources on the herds travels that could be gathered if folks spread out and didn't ruin the seed stock for the next regeneration.
But yes. Paint a target on an area and people will bounce off it.
 
So I have to ask
If you were off and you’re other half worked and came home but was quiet.
Would you
(A) ask them what’s wrong?
(B) just ignore them and stay quiet to?
After a few responses I will answer which I chose.
A first then B if no was the response to A
 
So I have to ask
If you were off and you’re other half worked and came home but was quiet.
Would you
(A) ask them what’s wrong?
(B) just ignore them and stay quiet to?
After a few responses I will answer which I chose.

Depends on the relationship and the other half's disposition when quiet.
Going in blind , I'd suggest a gentle hug silently and leave them alone but you be around still.

Someone quiet around me would mean I did something I shouldn't usually.( I am fairly used to quiet.)
 
Good morning all

Mornin Evan!

Wow! California got slammed by that earthquake tsunami.
Damned Russians!

1753903490117.webp
 
Today is the day that we stay home and lock the doors....driving will be slow and dangerous. Boating will be chaotic and someone will probably loose there life. Today is one of the most destructive and stupid traditions that the state of Florida could ever conceive. Today hundreds of thousands of people across the state will overwhelm the Florida keys, and the rest of the state of Florida in the pursuit of the Florida spiny lobster. People will molest and flip coral heads, cheat and kill small lobsters, crash there boats, destroy grass flats, litter and pollute, all in the name of lobster mini season !! People will literally kill themselves in the pursuit of a creature that really is no more than a glorified cockroach of the sea. Yes they taste pretty good, and I do enjoy a few each year, but this entire game is just an orchestrated circus run by the state to collect tourist dollars. The destruction is immense and damage and debris in the ocean will be seen for weeks afterwards. Wondering why the reefs are failing....maybe it millions of people flipping rocks and tearing up the reef in a 2 day festival of death and destruction......here we go....mini season 2025 !!
WTF ! Sounds like we should have a ...... Taser fest !! Normal people don't ruin, destroy or tear shit up !!!!
 
Well I have been working on my dad's place, it is on the market, and the real estate market is slow. Homes I would NEVER even consider buying....are selling...strange for sure !
 
The water just rolled in to our ports, 2 feet or so but the way it just comes in like a flood all at once ! Not really waves, water just got higher like a fast tide. All the commercial boats headed out to sea.
 
WTF ! Sounds like we should have a ...... Taser fest !! Normal people don't ruin, destroy or tear shit up !!!!
Its complete madness....strangely it been quiet in the neighborhood....everyone is out in the ocean !!
 
Depends on the relationship and the other half's disposition when quiet.
Going in blind , I'd suggest a gentle hug silently and leave them alone but you be around still.

Someone quiet around me would mean I did something I shouldn't usually.( I am fairly used to quiet.)
I believe I might have been in trouble so I went with B. It was a quiet night lol
 
Today is the day that we stay home and lock the doors....driving will be slow and dangerous. Boating will be chaotic and someone will probably loose there life. Today is one of the most destructive and stupid traditions that the state of Florida could ever conceive. Today hundreds of thousands of people across the state will overwhelm the Florida keys, and the rest of the state of Florida in the pursuit of the Florida spiny lobster. People will molest and flip coral heads, cheat and kill small lobsters, crash there boats, destroy grass flats, litter and pollute, all in the name of lobster mini season !! People will literally kill themselves in the pursuit of a creature that really is no more than a glorified cockroach of the sea. Yes they taste pretty good, and I do enjoy a few each year, but this entire game is just an orchestrated circus run by the state to collect tourist dollars. The destruction is immense and damage and debris in the ocean will be seen for weeks afterwards. Wondering why the reefs are failing....maybe it millions of people flipping rocks and tearing up the reef in a 2 day festival of death and destruction......here we go....mini season 2025 !!
Well thankfully I wasn't drinking a coffee when I read that.
"creature that really is no more than a glorified cockroach of the sea."🤣
They might drop a treasure or 2 for U
 
So I have to ask
If you were off and you’re other half worked and came home but was quiet.
Would you
(A) ask them what’s wrong?
(B) just ignore them and stay quiet to?
After a few responses I will answer which I chose.
It depends on the person.
I have been with the same girl/woman/babe since she was 17, she is 52 now. She would have a few seconds of silence then tell me... Guess what the **** happened to me today? Or something along those lines. Help burying a body, do I need the guns ready? ( they always are) :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom