What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Wait... The land it is on is leased TO the forest service? Nothing good would come of that.
Nor would I expect it to either if the land was being leased FROM the forest service.

It is the other way around in my state where hunting camps have been told your lease is up ; get out of here.he U.S. Forest Service has finalized the Posners’ 20 year land lease.

The U.S. Forest Service has finalized the Posners’ 20 year land lease.
The iconic Patrick Creek Lodge is 99 years old, founded as a stage coach stop in 1926.
 
cat food song.webp
 
I love when someone says they are a “cat owner”.
They clean up after the cat, the cat doesn’t clean up after them.
They go to the cat when it calls, the cat goes to them when they call, but only if it feels like it.
They feed the cat, the cat doesn’t feed them.
If they toss the cat out they get arrested, but if the cat no longer finds the accommodations suitable they will leave without permission.
I think the cat owns them.
Cat, Cat, Dog, Jim
I know the pecking order.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom