What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

:coffee2: 🌦️⛈️ View attachment 2219646Good morning folks, we finally got a nice rain yesterday afternoon. Hopefully it broke the crazy heat a little. My cross eyed sweetie Miss Bandy.
My brother and wife had a 32 lb Siamese cat that was slightly cross eyed. They called it Tommy after the movie.
All I can remember was it could down a whole can of dog food. It wasn't fat, just a huge cat.
 
Good afternoon all! The picture is of a frequent visitor to our neighbothood. There two more just like him that came through my front yard that day!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3234.webp
    IMG_3234.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 33
Good afternoon all! The picture is of a frequent visitor to our neighbothood. There two more just like him that came through my front yard that day!
Great picture
 
I took some samples home... there is gold in that creek ! I will venture up the creek in the winter when I can run a sluice box. I asked these guys.... Should I be worried ??

gold in that creek.webp



buzzards.webp
 
A journalist asked him if his technique was the result of a natural talent. Geddy replied that in addition to his talent for playing keyboards, bass, moog taurus and singing the Rush repertoire he had to practice for 8 hours every day ... understood right? Happy 72th birthday, Mr. Lee !!!!

geddy lee.webp
 
I see an Irish themed flag, very cool ! My grandparents immigrated from Ireland...indentured servants, Pittsburgh steel mill family. They were treated very well.
Turns out I can become an Irish citizen ! I'm working on it. Parents or grandparents from Ireland have a the best shot. 3 blades ? got grass ? :laughing7:
IMG_0369.webp
IMG_0370.webp
 
Good morning all. We put out a hummingbird feeder with a camera. It didn't take long for them to find it.

1754299445221.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom