What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I will be giving the Dream Mats a try.
So far Gold Hog mats have been untouchable. By far the best way to run a sluice is using the legs.... fast, easy set up, although in this pic the sluice ain't doin' shit !! :laughing7::laughing7:

View attachment 2220922
How do you get past all those rocks? Looks like the creeks around here
 
When i was much younger i did not care much for the Beatles and John Lennon . Now now i realize he was really a fantastic musician

 
When i was much younger i did not care much for the Beatles and John Lennon . Now now i realize he was really a fantastic musician


I don't know...I'm almost 62 and I still think they're both way over rated.
 
Test sump has more water after the rains. Deer tracks from drinking too.
20250813_131328.webp
 
How do you get past all those rocks? Looks like the creeks around here
that was not my pic, i was just showing the dream mat. I hammer the legs with a rock and setting up the sluice is easy and by far better then trying to level it in creek beds....if that's what you meant.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom