What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Even if i had the money.... Hard no.
If someone gave it to me... Thank you and it's on eBay the same day !

pink guitar.webp



pink 2.webp



pink 3.webp



pink 4.webp
 
I'm sorry for the loss of your brother.
When you are in Newport, this is up the coast. There are a couple of air museums in Oregon also.

I wish your grandson good luck !! :laughing7: :headbang:
That looks like fun. We may check it out.
 
I've been watching this one.
Never heard of this auction site.
It's up to $50K

I'm thinking it would be pretty bad ass.
That power plant would melt the rubber.
Oh hell yeh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
People don't get it.... keep right except to pass !! I start doin' the NASCAR weave behind them some move some pull over !! I have an air horn and people just look around not sure if that sound be coming from that car !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Latest Discussions

    Back
    Top Bottom