What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

20250815_215833.webp
20250815_215847.webp
20250815_220016.webp
20250815_215911.webp
20250815_215905.webp


My 20th gold for the summer !!
Finally!! There are 2 t-netters that have actually destroyed 2 of my spots.....so no gold posts this season !! Now they can't figure out what im up to. I see there scoop holes at 2 of my spots.....ive managed to keep 3 spots to myself, and now I bust the other 2 spots out on Sunday evening so there is nothing but holes on Monday morning. I leave all pop tops and bottle caps for them to contend with. Its been war for me this season, and all of a sudden 1 of these pirates disappeared and hasn't been back. And yes....they found me here on RCT....part of the reason i dont say much anymore over here. So here we are.....number 20 was a big crushed hoop earring....7 grams of 18k !! With gold up so high its been better than my day job with pay !! Got the Versace glasses too !!
 
Im always here ARC....I was being tracked here on RCT more people were watching me than I thought.....really threw a wrench in there gears when I went dark. One of these guys cant be stopped, and is just as hardcore as myself....I guess ill have to team up with him....plus a couple youtubers have piled on my spots....its taken careful management of my social media to keep them guessing....even my Bahamas stuff was drawing the wrong attention from certain pirates. So I hold alot of finds back and dont show them. Now I have the upper hand over these non locals, and seems 2 of them have had enough.....they seem to be grazing other pastures at the moment now !!
 
Im always here ARC....I was being tracked here on RCT more people were watching me than I thought.....really threw a wrench in there gears when I went dark. One of these guys cant be stopped, and is just as hardcore as myself....I guess ill have to team up with him....plus a couple youtubers have piled on my spots....its taken careful management of my social media to keep them guessing....even my Bahamas stuff was drawing the wrong attention from certain pirates. So I hold alot of finds back and dont show them. Now I have the upper hand over these non locals, and seems 2 of them have had enough.....they seem to be grazing other pastures at the moment now !!
Well... it seems that there is a price for posting stuff on YouTube.
 
One spot i saw zero dig marks, and boom i got a fist full of dollars out of my swim hole. If I beat these guys to the punch, then I get the upper hand, and they show up and find holes and no targets....except all the pull tabs I leave for them. After a few times this gets them to quit the spot.....especially after driving from Miami at 4am so they can hit the spot at 6am.....it really sucks to drive down on Monday morning and find nothing but holes and trash that I left for them from Sunday evening 🙃 😑 !! the other guy is just to good, and cant be stopped. When he shows up the spot is really quiet....never see him, and he picks up everything....just sand and fish left !!
 
If ya know, ya know.....and when your underwater at 6 am with no one around .... it fu..ing scary !! Dark, critters, and no one to help if you get in trouble. I like 9am.....sunlight is necessary underwater to see, and 6 am.....well....is not for me !!
 
Well... it seems that there is a price for posting stuff on YouTube.
They watch here also ARC.....at least 3 people were keeping tabs on me....that does not include the Bahamians who figured out how to watch me here. I was talking alot on here thinking only a few of us were participating.....some just read for information about where your hunting. I was talking way to much. So haaa haaa to them !! That party is over !!
 
They watch here also ARC.....at least 3 people were keeping tabs on me....that does not include the Bahamians who figured out how to watch me here. I was talking alot on here thinking only a few of us were participating.....some just read for information about where your hunting. I was talking way to much. So haaa haaa to them !! That party is over !!
Screenshot_20250816_072545_Pinterest.webp
 
Im always here ARC....I was being tracked here on RCT more people were watching me than I thought.....really threw a wrench in there gears when I went dark. One of these guys cant be stopped, and is just as hardcore as myself....I guess ill have to team up with him....plus a couple youtubers have piled on my spots....its taken careful management of my social media to keep them guessing....even my Bahamas stuff was drawing the wrong attention from certain pirates. So I hold alot of finds back and dont show them. Now I have the upper hand over these non locals, and seems 2 of them have had enough.....they seem to be grazing other pastures at the moment now !!

F-em and be taciturn.
There's a reason I used to give directions to wanna be me mushroom pickers that led to "the big hill" . (Landfill.)
But then I never filmed a hunt either.
No. No morels grow in this picture.


IMG_0168.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom