What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good evening crew!
Just pulled in from the coast. Grueling 5.5 hour drive in the RV.
Big T-storms going over the Sierra's with heavy rain. Glad to be back.
IMG_9776.webp

IMG_0692.webp
IMG_0694.webp


The fishing wasn't great as the tide time was exactly wrong, but caught enough for a couple of fresh fish dinners.

There's some mighty big old-growth trees where we camped. This is my wife in front of an old eucalyptus next to our camp.
IMG_9778.webp


We backed the RV right up to the edge of the cliff so the slide-out was hanging over the edge a bit. This is the view out of the slide-out window. Hard to tell, but it's about 120 feet down.
IMG_0699.webp


Have a good night everybody!
 
Good evening crew!
Just pulled in from the coast. Grueling 5.5 hour drive in the RV.
Big T-storms going over the Sierra's with heavy rain. Glad to be back.
View attachment 2222535
View attachment 2222539View attachment 2222540

The fishing wasn't great as the tide time was exactly wrong, but caught enough for a couple of fresh fish dinners.

There's some mighty big old-growth trees where we camped. This is my wife in front of an old eucalyptus next to our camp.
View attachment 2222542

We backed the RV right up to the edge of the cliff so the slide-out was hanging over the edge a bit. This is the view out of the slide-out window. Hard to tell, but it's about 120 feet down.
View attachment 2222543

Have a good night everybody!
Ahhh yeh.... .The coast!!!

southern oregon coast one.webp



coast two.webp



coast three.webp




coast new new.webp



new coast new 3.webp




new coast new.webp
 
OK I have a friend that has a bird feeder like you mention :) Thank you Robert
That is a VERY NICE BIRD FEEDER :)
 
Good morning all.

I took some of the jalapeños that I harvested from the weed patch garden the other day and made my first ever batch of jalapeño poppers. They're stuffed with a mix of cream cheese, cheddar, and bacon, then coated in egg, bread crumbs, seasoned flour, and spices. They're delicious -- and very hot!

IMG_3950.webp


They were a lot of work though. I was busy as a bee (just without the pollen).

IMG_3945.webp
 
Good morning
63 degrees this morning
Feels great
It’s 48 outside right now here. I’m not sure what to think about that. It’s downright chilly.
 
Good morning all.

I took some of the jalapeños that I harvested from the weed patch garden the other day and made my first ever batch of jalapeño poppers. They're stuffed with a mix of cream cheese, cheddar, and bacon, then coated in egg, bread crumbs, seasoned flour, and spices. They're delicious -- and very hot!

View attachment 2222592

They were a lot of work though. I was busy as a bee (just without the pollen).

View attachment 2222593
Looks tasty!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom