What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Screenshot_20250826_082307_Weather Network.webp
 
It feels like the summer is waning quickly. Going to be 70 at the lake today, I'd better take advantage of that and give it a go.
T-storms rolling in early afternoon, so it should be interesting.
 
It feels like the summer is waning quickly. Going to be 70 at the lake today, I'd better take advantage of that and give it a go.
T-storms rolling in early afternoon, so it should be interesting.
Best of luck.
I finally received my HF2 coil yesterday I bought back in May.
Time to download new versions and do some testing when time allows.
 
Best of luck.
I finally received my HF2 coil yesterday I bought back in May.
Time to download new versions and do some testing when time allows.
Well older isn't the newer, or if the operating system can't update to Chrome 12.0 then the 🌶 is SOL!
Plan B?
I'm not sure 😕 🤔
 
Well older isn't the newer, or if the operating system can't update to Chrome 12.0 then the 🌶 is SOL!
Plan B?
I'm not sure 😕 🤔
Well I went to the local library. 3 computers later it finally happened.
Just realized I forgot to do the headphones. I'll hit them up again in the morning.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom