What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I *really* must get me a hobby somewhere!!

I have so little to keep my mind occupied that it gives me way too much time to think!!!

Like......let's say one does chose another t-netter and he invites him/her to hunt, (walk), on some local site. One they frequent quite often. They've hunted this place for years! Just wanted to meet up and share some time.

Then, this guest turns up "your", long sought after, gold coin!!!! On your turf!!! In a spot you've been over many, many times! (miss by an inch- miss by a mile scenario).
How do you really think you'd feel about that!
:angel12:
:piratehand:
Well it just says. " I suck @ detecting "

My first gold coin I dug in England was the 50 BC full stater.
I had dug probably 6 other targets around a 8 ft area. It was right beside another hole I had dug earlier in the day.
Totally possible someone could of just as easily found it also, but I got it.

I wouldn't really feel too bad I the other person found a gold coin from my permission that I had hit for years.

It just would suck digging such a deep hole to bury them. 🤣
 
Last edited:
I *really* must get me a hobby somewhere!!

I have so little to keep my mind occupied that it gives me way too much time to think!!!

Like......let's say one does chose another t-netter and he invites him/her to hunt, (walk), on some local site. One they frequent quite often. They've hunted this place for years! Just wanted to meet up and share some time.

Then, this guest turns up "your", long sought after, gold coin!!!! On your turf!!! In a spot you've been over many, many times! (miss by an inch- miss by a mile scenario).
How do you really think you'd feel about that!
:angel12:
:piratehand:
I would feel like it was planted !!!
 
:coffee2:
Screenshot_20250821-051325_Chrome.webp
To of the morning everyone. We've had quite a bit of rain the last few days. We needed it.
 
I *really* must get me a hobby somewhere!!

I have so little to keep my mind occupied that it gives me way too much time to think!!!

Like......let's say one does chose another t-netter and he invites him/her to hunt, (walk), on some local site. One they frequent quite often. They've hunted this place for years! Just wanted to meet up and share some time.

Then, this guest turns up "your", long sought after, gold coin!!!! On your turf!!! In a spot you've been over many, many times! (miss by an inch- miss by a mile scenario).
How do you really think you'd feel about that!
:angel12:
:piratehand:
I doubt I'd feel any loss greater than the prior owner did.
 
Saturday my wife's great nephew, had a birthday party, There is a tot lot just around the corner from the home, took the mxt and took the kiddies and a few parents to the tot lot, attention span was short for the kids, they all got coins, but my wife's niece had to try it, I think she's hooked, Morning All :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom