What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Legendary Key West pirate Phil Clark.
 

Attachments

  • Phil-by-Corcoran-br1-1.webp
    Phil-by-Corcoran-br1-1.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 35
Why not ?
Ever touch stinging nettle?
Now throw a bee sting chaser on top.
The little hairs go into the skin and they agitate the site for days.
They're stomp on type of creatures, just plain hurt if the slightest touch.
 
Good morning all.

Looks like my dead and overgrown garden might have a few goodies after all. I think I might try to make some jalapeño poppers....

IMG_3887.webp
 
Good morning! Looks like digging a ditch to run electric to an out building is in my Sunday future. FUN!
May your digging be soft as warm butter.

I had to use a 8" long drill bit to sink a 1/4" steel rod into the dirt to hold my garden gate.
 
Mornin everybody, had a slight blow come through last night, now the staff are fishing lounge chairs outta the water!
Hope y’all have a great one!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5933.webp
    IMG_5933.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
Good morning everyone, still in the mid 90s🥵Mornin Evan!

Mornin Evan!

( Some mid 90's).
December 3"Creep" (#3)TLCJanuary 28
December 24"Before I Let You Go"BlackstreetJanuary 7
December 31"I'm the Only One"Melissa EtheridgeJanuary 21
"Tootsee Roll"69 BoyzJanuary 7
List of Billboard Hot 100 top ten singles which peaked in 1995
[th]
Top ten
entry date​
[/th][th]
Single​
[/th][th]
Artist(s)​
[/th][th]
Peak​
[/th][th]
Peak date​
[/th][th]
Weeks in
top ten​
[/th][th]
References​
[/th]​
[th][/th]​
[td]
1​
[/td]​
[td]
20​
[/td][td][/td]​
[td]
7​
[/td]​
[td]
8​
[/td]​
[td]
8​
[/td]​
[td]
5​
[/td]​
[td]
8​
[/td]​
[td]
3​
[/td]​
 
I *really* must get me a hobby somewhere!!

I have so little to keep my mind occupied that it gives me way too much time to think!!!

Like......let's say one does chose another t-netter and he invites him/her to hunt, (walk), on some local site. One they frequent quite often. They've hunted this place for years! Just wanted to meet up and share some time.

Then, this guest turns up "your", long sought after, gold coin!!!! On your turf!!! In a spot you've been over many, many times! (miss by an inch- miss by a mile scenario).
How do you really think you'd feel about that!
:angel12:
:piratehand:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom