What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Or coyotes named Wile E. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

wile E.webp
 
Did a little detecting, didn't want to stay home on a day off. All I have left are difficult spots to detect or spots I've cleared so well there's only foil signals. I chose the foil signal areas in hopes of gold coming up. So to the school it was and regardless was going to be better than staying home on a day off. Lots of foil and can slaw dug of course but got a surprise. A neat good sized bracelet. I'm guess gold plated silver but the mark is hard to read. Its either 925(silver of course) or 825(possible gold or a lower standard silver) regardless a neat looking piece. Also got a stainless cross ring. I'm satisfied
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20250830_091714_Magnifier Plus.webp
    Screenshot_20250830_091714_Magnifier Plus.webp
    90.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 20250830_132702.webp
    20250830_132702.webp
    1 MB · Views: 19
  • 20250830_133041.webp
    20250830_133041.webp
    996.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 20250830_133152.webp
    20250830_133152.webp
    731.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 20250830_133239.webp
    20250830_133239.webp
    2.7 MB · Views: 23
  • 20250830_133226.webp
    20250830_133226.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 18
  • 20250830_133054.webp
    20250830_133054.webp
    482.4 KB · Views: 24
1 jump or dive 345 ft=splat.
Sad thing is there have been a few suicides off of that bridge. Not sure the sign deters shit !
 
The Solomon Gulch Hatchery in Valdez, Alaska, is the largest single-species salmon hatchery in North America, with a permitted capacity of 270 million pink salmon and 2 million coho salmon eggs annually. This massive influx of returning salmon attracts a diverse array of predators, including bears, sea lions, seals, and bald eagles, making it one of the best wildlife viewing spots in the state. Visitors can enjoy a free, self-guided walking tour from May through October, offering an up-close look at the fish ladder and the hatchery's operations.



hatchery 1.webp



hatchery.webp
 
Did a little detecting, didn't want to stay home on a day off. All I have left are difficult spots to detect or spots I've cleared so well there's only foil signals. I chose the foil signal areas in hopes of gold coming up. So to the school it was and regardless was going to be better than staying home on a day off. Lots of foil and can slaw dug of course but got a surprise. A neat good sized bracelet. I'm guess gold plated silver but the mark is hard to read. Its either 925(silver of course) or 825(possible gold or a lower standard silver) regardless a neat looking piece. Also got a stainless cross ring. I'm satisfied
'Excellent!
You're on it.

Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom