What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Same here, I chose not to get vaccinated. I have no issue with those who did. I'm personally glad I didn't. There was however a very strenuous campaign on many fronts to coerce people to get vaccinated. I've had Covid once in 2020, very mild. My wife got the vaccine & a booster. She's had Covid several times & many auto immune issues she never had before. Some made her quite ill. She is now an anti-vaccer. Sad, but I do not trust the government to have my best interests at heart. I'll say no more as this is probably better discussed in a different forum.
Yes it might be considered political I guess
 
The Mrs and myself are pure bloods also, never even tested with those brain swabs.
Met the permission's daughter this week.
She's had COVID 5 times.
Had all her shots and boosters.

I mentioned that the shots might be the reason.
"Oh no, we know a person that died from it"

Just like any other cold or flu, stay home and get well.
One of those managers I knew had all of the shots and boosters and got sick very often and called out of work. I’m glad those days are gone and over
 
20250830_145421.webp
 
These pictures are from the set of "Paint Your Wagon" during the construction of "No Name City." This movie production changed the small town of Baker Oregon forever.


paint wagon 1.webp



paint 2.webp



paint 3.webp






paint 4.webp



paint 5.webp



paint 6.webp
 
These pictures are from the set of "Paint Your Wagon" during the construction of "No Name City." This movie production changed the small town of Baker Oregon forever.


View attachment 2223293


View attachment 2223294


View attachment 2223295





View attachment 2223297


View attachment 2223298


View attachment 2223299
Great pictures of "No Name City!" The movie was filmed not too far from where I live in La Grande, OR. My wife and I (before we were married) went to a couple of dances in Baker City where we spotted some of the cast of the movie.

Good early evening everyone!
 
Great pictures of "No Name City!" The movie was filmed not too far from where I live in La Grande, OR. My wife and I (before we were married) went to a couple of dances in Baker City where we spotted some of the cast of the movie.

Good early evening everyone!
That was a great movie!
 
A friend's saying "Company is like a fish, after a few days it starts to stink"
Oh how true that is, except I keep smelling it even after the departure.
It's like getting that certain odor in the sinuses, and it just keeps giving.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom