What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

@pepperj Its been tough with the pets lately...I wanted to say what a joy it was to see, and here about, and get to know Max here on the random chat. First off he was just a stud of a shepherd!! To see him in his booties, and see the tilted head looking into the camera will always be in my mind. Thank you for sharing him with us pepper 🌶

At the same time max passed, my good dog friend....ironically named "Bax" was also reaching the end of a quick illness that quickly took him from us this morning. Bax the dog was also a shepherd. He was the first mate on a charter boat, and an Instagram celebrity....he often joined me in shallow water when I was detecting, and we became good friends!! He wore trade mark mirrored blue goggles when he swam, and he could spot me at 100 yards in the water with 50 other people around....he was a force, and a presence everywhere he went.
God bless these wonderful animals , and my condolences for the Max, and the Bax !! View attachment 2223735
Very sorry to hear that.
 
Good morning everyone. :coffee2: We're leaving soon for Alaska! I've never been and am looking forward to it. View attachment 2223700
Be sure to have a quick look around up there.....

bugs bunny nugget.webp
 
@pepperj Its been tough with the pets lately...I wanted to say what a joy it was to see, and here about, and get to know Max here on the random chat. First off he was just a stud of a shepherd!! To see him in his booties, and see the tilted head looking into the camera will always be in my mind. Thank you for sharing him with us pepper 🌶

At the same time max passed, my good dog friend....ironically named "Bax" was also reaching the end of a quick illness that quickly took him from us this morning. Bax the dog was also a shepherd. He was the first mate on a charter boat, and an Instagram celebrity....he often joined me in shallow water when I was detecting, and we became good friends!! He wore trade mark mirrored blue goggles when he swam, and he could spot me at 100 yards in the water with 50 other people around....he was a force, and a presence everywhere he went.
God bless these wonderful animals , and my condolences for the Max, and the Bax !! View attachment 2223735
Sorry to hear that.
 
Afternoon everyone!
Bart, so sorry to hear you had to say goodbye to a good friend. I had a lot of dogs as good friends in my life. I was a rural mail carrier and I fed mini-biscuits to my buddies along the route. Some made it a point to meet me at the mail box every day!
 
Afternoon everyone!
Bart, so sorry to hear you had to say goodbye to a good friend. I had a lot of dogs as good friends in my life. I was a rural mail carrier and I fed mini-biscuits to my buddies along the route. Some made it a point to meet me at the mail box every day!
Cool! Did you run across anything like this on your rounds?
 
I have met a few like that. Knew a guy that would reenact everything in full animation. He'd come up all "and he yelled this at me and I did that" flailing his arms around. I always felt like punching him. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom