What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The tractor supply store is the coolest of stores !! Just a few pics i coulda taken half a hundred more !! :headbang: :laughing7:

View attachment 2223800


View attachment 2223801


View attachment 2223802



View attachment 2223803

I'm at our nearest Tractor Supply about every other week for dog food.
I visit Family Farm and Home too.

Returning from auction house in the rain Wed. I stopped sat a different tractor Supply to check for the root beer candies Ladyfriend likes. Our nearest store hasn't had them a long time( and have some others instead.)
Scored a couple bags so she's in the blue chips for now.
 
Found an old phone sd card in my cupboard yesterday. Came across these two pictures on it. They are not my nuggets but I took the pictures when a guy I knew showed them to me, it would have to be 12 yrs ago. I can't remember the weights but sheesh at todays price, Im guessing somewhere close to 30ounces the three, a fortune.
259 (1).webp

258 (1).webp
 
Found an old phone sd card in my cupboard yesterday. Came across these two pictures on it. They are not my nuggets but I took the pictures when a guy I knew showed them to me, it would have to be 12 yrs ago. I can't remember the weights but sheesh at todays price, Im guessing somewhere close to 30ounces the three, a fortune.
View attachment 2223844

View attachment 2223845
Almost 100 grand worth.
 
Found an old phone sd card in my cupboard yesterday. Came across these two pictures on it. They are not my nuggets but I took the pictures when a guy I knew showed them to me, it would have to be 12 yrs ago. I can't remember the weights but sheesh at todays price, Im guessing somewhere close to 30ounces the three, a fortune.
View attachment 2223844

View attachment 2223845
I wish we had nuggets
Only flower gold here and not much of it
 
Found an old phone sd card in my cupboard yesterday. Came across these two pictures on it. They are not my nuggets but I took the pictures when a guy I knew showed them to me, it would have to be 12 yrs ago. I can't remember the weights but sheesh at todays price, Im guessing somewhere close to 30ounces the three, a fortune.
View attachment 2223844

View attachment 2223845
Gold is 3500 an ounce now ! :headbang: :headbang:
 
Found an old phone sd card in my cupboard yesterday. Came across these two pictures on it. They are not my nuggets but I took the pictures when a guy I knew showed them to me, it would have to be 12 yrs ago. I can't remember the weights but sheesh at todays price, Im guessing somewhere close to 30ounces the three, a fortune.
View attachment 2223844

View attachment 2223845
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
That would have been guess number.... 7 ? :dontknow: :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

Odd community.
Was heavily dependent on potato crops until one year a major potato processer/seller of potato products cancelled lots of contracts AFTER famers had arranged normal seed potatoes orders already.
But that was long after the school was built.
Farm fields are still about all I see outside the little village offering any way of income.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom