What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Brushless.... cordless.... OOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!
Ordering/buying materials and planning, deciding.


60 volt.webp



router.webp



sander.webp
 
I wish we had nuggets
Only flower gold here and not much of it
Yeah those that size are getting rarer to find even here. Funny when gold was worth just a few hundred an ounce it was relatively easy to find something. Not necessarily like those but several grams to half oz a day was common enough. Now its worth thousands an ounce its a good day to find half a gram 😂
 
Running out of close places to detect so now just digging the foil signals and slaw ones to see what happens. Outcome was lots of trash and odds and ends. A Zippo and a heartbreaker ring that looked like a class ring when I saw it's edge but nope just a big ol junker. Fun but exhausting day regardless.
 

Attachments

  • 20250905_184011.webp
    20250905_184011.webp
    139.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 20250905_184016.webp
    20250905_184016.webp
    264 KB · Views: 22
  • 20250905_184028.webp
    20250905_184028.webp
    206.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 20250905_142017.webp
    20250905_142017.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • 20250905_142026.webp
    20250905_142026.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
  • 20250905_142006.webp
    20250905_142006.webp
    315.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 20250905_142023.webp
    20250905_142023.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
  • 75e2982a-b8b6-44e5-9ffa-14f686b1235a.webp
    75e2982a-b8b6-44e5-9ffa-14f686b1235a.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
  • 20250905_142029.webp
    20250905_142029.webp
    962.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 20250905_142033.webp
    20250905_142033.webp
    1,023.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 20250905_141937.webp
    20250905_141937.webp
    521.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 20250905_190845.webp
    20250905_190845.webp
    167.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 20250905_190855.webp
    20250905_190855.webp
    160.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 20250905_190904.webp
    20250905_190904.webp
    186 KB · Views: 27
Helluva nice bunch of finds, congrats!
It was a miserable like 6hrs lol you have no idea the amount of trash I dug. So for me though I enjoy being out it was a huge mental battle to keep going. I was determined to find silver or gold just didn't happen. Got a big ol copper pipe mess I dug deep down and kept for scrap and a working butane lighter that was on the surface didnt bother showing those. I got so exhausted and my knees and feet hated me for my tenacity lol. I am so stubborn hasn't paid off but oh well
 
Running out of close places to detect so now just digging the foil signals and slaw ones to see what happens. Outcome was lots of trash and odds and ends. A Zippo and a heartbreaker ring that looked like a class ring when I saw it's edge but nope just a big ol junker. Fun but exhausting day regardless.
Plenty of ok dig ups there. Better than wandering for hrs getting nothing. 👍
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom