What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I took the "screaming chicken" for a drive this morning. Not my pics but they represent the experience...


 
I bbq a little meat up this AM.

View attachment 2224979
Steak for breakfast ? Did you at least throw some scraps to the pheasants ? The people outside the castle....not the birds....

laughing11.gif
 
You are unusually skilled for a lunatic Viking. 👍
Thank you ! I had a great teacher. Started at the bottom. Pouring concrete slabs and forms, foundations. Then framing, floors, trusses and roofs... Fascia, soffits windows. Then inside work ! Doors, trim, sills, crown and base molding...I had a knack for that turns out.
Hey, after spending some time in jail I'm lucky, I could have turned out like a ... I won't comment... it belongs in the politics section ! :laughing7: You know.. a bigger asshole !!:laughing7:
 
Granddaughter born august 27 is literally pushing off of my chest and holding her head up ! In her crib she rolls over on her side, then on her stomach !! That's not supposed to be done for another month ! I asked her what kinda mini bike she wants and if she has a pistol picked out.
A friend that I grew up with teaches Taekwondo which is as you know.. a Korean martial art involving primarily kicking techniques and punching. But these are also very important. In addition to its five tenets of courtesy, integrity, perseverance, self-control and indomitable spirit, the sport requires three physical skills: Form, Sparring and , Breaking Technique. It was great having him as a friend...great guy already.. to teach me, it helped with everything! 8-) His daughter will teach my granddaughter. :headbang: I was a knockout (most of the time) puncher but know my bad ass could kick !! I was actually not the guy that started trouble but I was geared for it !!
 
Cottage Grove, Oregon, broke the record for the most people gold panning simultaneously on September 13, 2025, at an event organized by the City of Cottage Grove and the Cottage Grove Area Chamber of Commerce. The event aimed to support Main Street businesses and draw attention to the area's mining history. Participants panned for gold on Main Street, using materials dug up from the streets, which were paved with mine tailings.

alright alright alright.gif
 
Cottage Grove, Oregon, broke the record for the most people gold panning simultaneously on September 13, 2025, at an event organized by the City of Cottage Grove and the Cottage Grove Area Chamber of Commerce. The event aimed to support Main Street businesses and draw attention to the area's mining history. Participants panned for gold on Main Street, using materials dug up from the streets, which were paved with mine tailings.

View attachment 2225052
WELL, what was the record before and what is it now!!!!
 
Last edited:
Hey Chili ! Have you seen any tests of the new Gold Monster 2000 ? I know it's being released In Australia first... minelab is Aussie based ? I have talked to a few peeps here and they have claimed the Gold Monster 1000 will be hard to beat for small gold. Well I believe nothing beats the gpz 7000 ... if I got that right.
 
World Record for the Most People Gold Panning Simultaneously with 375! New record.

Not anymore !!!! Guinness World Record for the most people gold panning simultaneously is 268 participants, achieved by Evolution Mining in West Wyalong, Australia, on October 14, 2023. The record-breaking event occurred during West Wyalong's Hearts of Gold Festival, where participants panned for gold for 30 minutes.
Awesome!
I guess West Wyalong, Australia isn't going to stand for that and will soon being attempting to set a new world record now!!
 
But did any of them find anything??

:icon_thumleft:
I believe the Bohemia mining group put a few nuggets in there, I think a lot of small gold too. I'm pretty sure actual gold had to be there for the record to be official.
 
I took the "screaming chicken" for a drive this morning. Not my pics but they represent the experience...


How did your misses get the nickname "screaming chicken"?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Gare
Back
Top Bottom