What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I believe the Bohemia mining group put a few nuggets in there, I think a lot of small gold too. I'm pretty sure actual gold had to be there for the record to be official.
That's cool. I was imagining something like the tourist traps you see along the road with "pan for gold and gems here!" and a water trough out front. You know it's nothing but a bucket of sand, but people will still pony up.
 
Hey Chili ! Have you seen any tests of the new Gold Monster 2000 ? I know it's being released In Australia first... minelab is Aussie based ? I have talked to a few peeps here and they have claimed the Gold Monster 1000 will be hard to beat for small gold. Well I believe nothing beats the gpz 7000 ... if I got that right.
Hi. Yeah Aussie based but manufacturing all over the place. The 7000s great, I owned one. I much preferred the 5000 with spiral wind 15" coil. Id back the 24k with 6" concentric over the GM1000. But im jumping on the GM2000 when it comes out. Sold the gold for it a few days ago 😁
 
How did your misses get the nickname "screaming chicken"?
Firebird... Or Phoenix... that's a Firebird. Some owners and fans of the car call them screaming chicken.

firebird.webp


stone-cold what.gif
 
Hi. Yeah Aussie based but manufacturing all over the place. The 7000s great, I owned one. I much preferred the 5000 with spiral wind 15" coil. Id back the 24k with 6" concentric over the GM1000. But im jumping on the GM2000 when it comes out. Sold the gold for it a few days ago 😁
We have small gold biggest nugget I have ever found was 2 grams I think and that was sluicing. A detector that finds small gold I can then dig the area searching for pockets.
 
Granddaughter born august 27 is literally pushing off of my chest and holding her head up ! In her crib she rolls over on her side, then on her stomach !! That's not supposed to be done for another month ! I asked her what kinda mini bike she wants and if she has a pistol picked out.
A friend that I grew up with teaches Taekwondo which is as you know.. a Korean martial art involving primarily kicking techniques and punching. But these are also very important. In addition to its five tenets of courtesy, integrity, perseverance, self-control and indomitable spirit, the sport requires three physical skills: Form, Sparring and , Breaking Technique. It was great having him as a friend...great guy already.. to teach me, it helped with everything! 8-) His daughter will teach my granddaughter. :headbang: I was a knockout (most of the time) puncher but know my bad ass could kick !! I was actually not the guy that started trouble but I was geared for it !!
Be forewarned when she gets to be 3 ft tall.
The hits will be right at your bean bag.
(Wait I'm not calling your boys beans-ok)

You get my drift?, Just that her striking area will drift Grandpa, and you'll be a yelping.

She'll think it's funny 😁
 
Be forewarned when she gets to be 3 ft tall.
The hits will be right at your bean bag.
(Wait I'm not calling your boys beans-ok)

You get my drift?, Just that her striking area will drift Grandpa, and you'll be a yelping.

She'll think it's funny 😁
Oh I know ! Carrying my year old daughter in the store and... kick ! for some reason.. down to a knee I went and set her down. She is running down the isle and luckily checker hears me yell grab her please ! She did.
 
We have small gold biggest nugget I have ever found was 2 grams I think and that was sluicing. A detector that finds small gold I can then dig the area searching for pockets.
Yeah you're probably best going for the advice of those you know there given they'll know what's best in your environment.
 
Good morning everyone.

Start your Sunday off with some wild turkey, on the rocks.

IMG_4106.webp
 
Well I need a mental therapy day.
September has thrown some big curveball at the 🌶.
So today I'll do a roadtrip to the gold coin permission.
Also a new permission I got back in April.
The field corner across from their operations was a school house on the early atlas maps.

They took it down decades ago and now its just a worked crop field.

So all the best for your Sunday adventures.

20250914_071708.webp
 
Well I need a mental therapy day.
September has thrown some big curveball at the 🌶.
So today I'll do a roadtrip to the gold coin permission.
Also a new permission I got back in April.
The field corner across from their operations was a school house on the early atlas maps.

They took it down decades ago and now its just a worked crop field.

So all the best for your Sunday adventures.

View attachment 2225114
Good luck out there
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom