What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

🤔 Yes but you are one of a kind, an enigma. 😁
maybe-fat bastard gif.gif
 
The City of Cottage Grove and the Cottage Grove Area Chamber of Commerce invite would-be miners to help break a world record for the most people panning for gold simultaneously.
The Bohemia Mine Owners Association and the Bohemia Mining Museum have provided dirt with gold ore (and a few nuggets) in it.
The contest begins with a shotgun start at 11 a.m. in front of City Hall. The public is invited to participate in panning activities until 1 p.m.

City of Cottage Grove Project Coordinator Shauna Neigh fills one of 40 sluice boxes in preparation for 400 community volunteers attempting to break the world record for the most people panning for (real) gold for 30 minutes. An adjudicator for the Guinness Book of World Records will be present to confirm a new record.

cottoge grove record.webp
 
The City of Cottage Grove and the Cottage Grove Area Chamber of Commerce invite would-be miners to help break a world record for the most people panning for gold simultaneously.
The Bohemia Mine Owners Association and the Bohemia Mining Museum have provided dirt with gold ore (and a few nuggets) in it.
The contest begins with a shotgun start at 11 a.m. in front of City Hall. The public is invited to participate in panning activities until 1 p.m.

City of Cottage Grove Project Coordinator Shauna Neigh fills one of 40 sluice boxes in preparation for 400 community volunteers attempting to break the world record for the most people panning for (real) gold for 30 minutes. An adjudicator for the Guinness Book of World Records will be present to confirm a new record.

View attachment 2224928
Cool, you entered?
 
Cool, you entered?
I'm too busy. A couple custom decks to build and working with a cabinet shop a friend owns, we will be installing cabinets and I will be doing all of the crown molding, base trim and then custom window sills and door trim also. I hope to do all the inside work once it starts raining ! This is the kind of design they are thinking. 5500 square foot house. Kinda off topic but I'm excited as you can get ! I would love to spend the entire winter doing this! I priced it really high because I will be full time again....I wanted to semi retire.... They changed my mind ! :headbang: :headbang: They accepted my price because of references and prior work.

Custom-Design-Quartersawn-White-Oak-Door.webp



custom sill.webp
 
I'm too busy. A couple custom decks to build and working with a cabinet shop a friend owns, we will be installing cabinets and I will be doing all of the crown molding, base trim and then custom window sills and door trim also. I hope to do all the inside work once it starts raining ! This is the kind of design they are thinking. 5500 square foot house. Kinda off topic but I'm excited as you can get ! I would love to spend the entire winter doing this! I priced it really high because I will be full time again....I wanted to semi retire.... They changed my mind ! :headbang: :headbang: They accepted my price because of references and prior work.

View attachment 2224963


View attachment 2224964
You are unusually skilled for a lunatic Viking. 👍
 
Mornin all.

Brief rain this A.M. when out with the dogs.
Here's hoping it included the food plot on the hunting property than was/is in dire need.

Off to a work day at a club. Part of requirements to become a probationary member again.
I chose prepping and painting cruddy bollards around a well that are rusting and corroding badly through the paint for something to do.
No I didn't ask if it is needed. I'm still recognized by some in charge. And was told to just find something to do last time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom