What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Possible 9 or 10K
I've dug some that has been black from soil
Yup...I went to this spot last weekend, and it was a shitshow of storming conditions.....even a palm tree fell in the swimming hole. It was a no go !! Yesterday afternoon the water was crystal clear, and full of fish !! Big jack crevelles, mutton snappers, mangrove snappers, blue stripe grunts, parrot fish, and barracudas !! And lots of bait fish !! The bottom had been stripped clean, and sand had shifted to the otherside of the swim hole !! Underneath the imported white sand is a muddy blackish blue clay that combined with ultra saline conditions will tarnish gold.....sometimes the gold can be tarnished green, orange, or black....depending on what metals the gold is alloyed with !! I will sometimes hit this spot twice a week for a 1-2 hour swim with the equinox600.
 
This is the spot I fight for....if i go twice a week I get everything!! There might only be a few targets a trip here because of how much I go.....if i keep this spot clean, others who try never come back because there are no targets!!
 
This is the spot I fight for....if i go twice a week I get everything!! There might only be a few targets a trip here because of how much I go.....if i keep this spot clean, others who try never come back because there are no targets!!
Nice the basement of that swimming hole is exposed in areas.

A park I've long worked has a rubble type basement from village fire debris being brought to discard back when. Most areas the rubble starts around my maximum range for coins like old cents.
When trenches were made for sidewalk installation I was in a trench shortly after the equipment operators went home and it made sense to take advantage of the depth access.
 
Nice the basement of that swimming hole is exposed in areas.

A park I've long worked has a rubble type basement from village fire debris being brought to discard back when. Most areas the rubble starts around my maximum range for coins like old cents.
When trenches were made for sidewalk installation I was in a trench shortly after the equipment operators went home and it made sense to take advantage of the depth access.
I've read so many times about construction of sidewalk/streets. Folks do great, but it seems like I see the sites while I am going somewhere. Never the opportunity to return for a hunt.
That might have to change.

Hello 👋
I see you need to dump that pile of dirt somewhere.
Here's my address.
Thank you 😊
 
Last edited:
M
Good morning everybody and happy Friday
Mornin Evan!

1757709825550.webp
 
Hug your loved ones... hug your friends....of course pets included.. Life is short and you might not get the chance again !!
You first by all means sir, how could you not.

Screenshot_20250912_161451_Chrome.webp
 
Lunch time

Job site boob box, side firing woofers with their own dedicated amp and bass control. CD's last few days as I didn't feel like setting up the antenna for my wide open XM. Looks like it also plays something called.. caa settes...:dontknow::icon_scratch::laughing7:

ka boom.webp




kaboom 2.webp
 
I have a version of this for a 5 gallon bucket. It works great for close to the ground work in this case shirting on a mobile home. Well... I swatted at a yellow jacket and fell off it backwards ! My day is done !!! I was laughing at least ! :laughing7::laughing7:

black-paint-bucket-lids-bb-ss-1-64_600 spin seat.webp
 
Tree knocking, growling, .... got to be the BIG FOOT !!
I guess if you had big feet like big foot you're gonna be kicking your toes on every rock and branch hence the growling!?
 
It's just as bad here. I've had things sit in one post office for a week or two before moving. I've had things bounce back and forth in an endless loop between two post offices. And of course I've had things that leave a post office and then just vanish, never to be seen again, with no explanation whatsoever. It's crazy.
I had a package here travel 6000km up to mid north Queensland and back.
I ordered it from Melbourne just 250km away. 😆
 
Hey anyone here tried Worm Growling? Only just heard about it. The video I saw the guy scraped the area clear for a few feet around and pushed the ridged stick into the ground. It was amazing. But I couldn't get a link for it.
This is another.
 
Its done here in Florida to raise earth worms up for fishing bait !! Large mouth bass, bream, catfish, etc. Will all eat worms. Its easy to get them and catch dinner !!
 
Hey anyone here tried Worm Growling? Only just heard about it. The video I saw the guy scraped the area clear for a few feet around and pushed the ridged stick into the ground. It was amazing. But I couldn't get a link for it.
This is another.

I'm going to have to try that trick.
 
I guess if you had big feet like big foot you're gonna be kicking your toes on every rock and branch hence the growling!?
Well I wear size 14's and I can usually handle walking.... :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom