What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Phew, thank goodness you didn't. Would've been a bummer if you did.

🫤
I know right ? My ....hold on I'm home... Viking gets on scale... My 303.0 pound squatch Viking ass hits something.. Kerrrrr Unch !!!
 
Is she pretty?


Tanuja.webp
 
So, 6 weeks to the 2025/2026 razor clam season for the north oregon coast. Its the best time to get a new claminator,
Best pricing, $5 shipping and we will throw in a pair of our popular new clam cleaning scissors when you buy a claminator gun or shovel from our website www.theclaminator.com
Lots of other goodies also, merchandise, recipes, clamming videos. This deal won't last much longer so check it out to take advantage before it expires.

claminator.webp



clam 2.webp


clam 3.webp
 
Thanks to Jonny Depp, we now know that historically, pirates wore makeup.
I dunno.... We Vikings call those "girls"


laughing11.gif
laughing11.gif
laughing11.gif
 
Hey OV.... i am watching a movie called "The Head Hunter"....
The guy in it reminds me of what you would have been like living back then... heh
:)
Me ? Oh no.... I teach a soothing comments class, I hang out with butterflies ... NOT !!!!
:laughing7: :laughing7:

yea-well-screw-you ron white gif.gif

:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
So, 6 weeks to the 2025/2026 razor clam season for the north oregon coast. Its the best time to get a new claminator,
Best pricing, $5 shipping and we will throw in a pair of our popular new clam cleaning scissors when you buy a claminator gun or shovel from our website www.theclaminator.com
Lots of other goodies also, merchandise, recipes, clamming videos. This deal won't last much longer so check it out to take advantage before it expires.

View attachment 2225314


View attachment 2225315

View attachment 2225316
Which is you? First guy or second?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom