What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Oh I won't eat that ! Being an insulin dependent type one diabetic steers me away ! ???:laughing7:

I'm type 2, :BangHead: but not on insulin so I can still do a cheat meal or day once in a while.:laughing7:....

Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years are always free days for me. I'm still on the 100 gram carbs a day, the rest is protein. I'm on my 39th month of low carb diet and 7 day a week workouts at gym.
 
I'm type 2, :BangHead: but not on insulin so I can still do a cheat meal or day once in a while.:laughing7:....

Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years are always free days for me. I'm still on the 100 gram carbs a day, the rest is protein. I'm on my 39th month of low carb diet and 7 day a week workouts at gym.
I exercise,eat right and gained weight when I quit drinking alcohol ! :BangHead: I'm coming out of semi-retirement so I HAVE exercise more ! My doctor told me I'm insulin resistant also which can leads to more weigh gain. I read your health thread and it's amazing the shape you keep yourself in... I cuss you once in a while (not really that bad ...) :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
:coffee2: Good morning everyone, I caught some crud I think on the flight back home from Seattle. Aching all over & my throat feels like I'm trying to swallow broken glass. Yuck! I haven't been sick in years.
I hope you get better soon !! Those are the latest symptoms of the latest Covid, that version.. How many is there going to be ? hit us last month.
 
Roseburg, Klamath Falls, and Grants Pass have been recognized by WorldAtlas as three of the Top 10 Best Places to Live in the Pacific Northwest for 2025, highlighting Southern Oregon’s natural beauty, rich heritage, and high quality of life.


roseburg gp kp best.webp
 
Roseburg, Klamath Falls, and Grants Pass have been recognized by WorldAtlas as three of the Top 10 Best Places to Live in the Pacific Northwest for 2025, highlighting Southern Oregon’s natural beauty, rich heritage, and high quality of life.


View attachment 2225752
Never lived there, but have done some camping in both Klamath Falls, and Grants Pass, both pretty areas. We were driving the costal highway from Seattle to LA with stops in all the National Parks along the way.
 
The first "item" is not on the menu..... Oh you Pig Viking ! The first time in the restaurant...had to everyone talking about the food... she actually said that, a jokey kinda comment. No problem I replied, I'm married and wouldn't assume that either way ! She said F yeh and I got a high 5 ! :laughing7: :headbang:
 
Hey Pep ! Greenhouses full of "here comes winter" or as we call it down here...Autumn. Veggies ?
Butternut squash.
Did a quick count and there's between 30-35 of various sizes.
Still that's less than one a week.
 
Good morning everyone. We finally got a little bit of rain yesterday -- just under half an inch, most of which dumped on us all at once as we were getting out of the car. But hey, I'll take it.
 
Good morning everyone. We finally got a little bit of rain yesterday -- just under half an inch, most of which dumped on us all at once as we were getting out of the car. But hey, I'll take it.
We're pretty dry in the Eastern division with no real relief ahead. Seems the forecasted moisture events do a split and doesn't happen.

Screenshot_20250919_051445_Chrome.webp
 
Good morning!☕️ Our drought continues. The Army Corps of Engineers said the Mississippi River is getting very low. They said they will start drawing down the reservoirs upstream to put more water in the river. It will affect Mark Twain, Carlisle, Shelbyville and Wapapello. These lakes are usually not drawn down until Feb.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom