What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good Morning Treasure netters !! good luck today !!
 
I challenge anyone to listen to the entire song... be warned it's as irritating as....well ...very !


I made it less than 1 minute because I believe in giving anyone 1 chance, she didn't make it!

Now in her defense, that video was from 14 years ago so maybe she and her voice has matured, BUT I didn't pursue a current video to find out.
 
Last edited:
Good morning everybody

Mornin Evan!

1758395575813.webp
 
So the metal detector guy I know came back in today at work and said he has an app that can tell him where and when an old home was at. He also said 1st frost and we can go find out. I’m up for finding a old coin.
 
So the metal detector guy I know came back in today at work and said he has an app that can tell him where and when an old home was at.
Sounds interesting. Let us know how it works out.
 
So the metal detector guy I know came back in today at work and said he has an app that can tell him where and when an old home was at. He also said 1st frost and we can go find out. I’m up for finding a old coin.
If that app is for real, please share with the crew!
 
I made it less than 1 minute because I believe in giving anyone 1 chance, she didn't make it!

Now in her defense, that video was from 14 years ago so maybe she and her voice has matured, BUT I didn't pursue a current video to find out.
I will look for a newer video !! Real work is done for the day ! :laughing7: :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom