What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

View attachment 2226063

18 foot live edge "window pane" epoxy pour. There are secrets to this type of epoxy work....last night I got 3 gallons down in under 20 minutes for a 99% perfect pour....1 small air bubble. People have been pursuing me for this skill set for many years....I prefer not to do any of this epoxy bull crap...but....they pay my exorbitant fees to do it now and again. No one has figured out my secret....aluminum foil tape is the only way to make a damn around the edges of the project. Any other tapes will fail, and leak. I peel this tape immediately so no one sees the trade secret. I was there at 7am this morning peeling the ultra stiff, and super sticky aluminum foil tape. It takes 2 people to apply the tape because there is a backing paper that must be peeled by one person while the other carfully applies the the foil tape simultaneously. Its a delicate dance that partners must learn over time....big bar top epoxy pours take a specialized team that has worked together on these projects for years beforehand. I was lucky to have my old partner back for this pour !!
It's looking great Bart.
Need a picture of a well beaten man above the bar.
With a message:
"Just think before you carve your initials in our bar."😁
 
Good morning everyone

Mornin Evan!

1758485689321.webp
 
Have you noticed the price of beef lately? If not you should look before you get to the register
Hows it compare to ours. This recently from a nearby town. Converter says $30 US.
IMG_20250909_123923848_HDR.webp
 
:icon_scratch:View attachment 2226063

18 foot live edge "window pane" epoxy pour. There are secrets to this type of epoxy work....last night I got 3 gallons down in under 20 minutes for a 99% perfect pour....1 small air bubble. People have been pursuing me for this skill set for many years....I prefer not to do any of this epoxy bull crap...but....they pay my exorbitant fees to do it now and again. No one has figured out my secret....aluminum foil tape is the only way to make a damn around the edges of the project. Any other tapes will fail, and leak. I peel this tape immediately so no one sees the trade secret. I was there at 7am this morning peeling the ultra stiff, and super sticky aluminum foil tape. It takes 2 people to apply the tape because there is a backing paper that must be peeled by one person while the other carfully applies the the foil tape simultaneously. Its a delicate dance that partners must learn over time....big bar top epoxy pours take a specialized team that has worked together on these projects for years beforehand. I was lucky to have my old partner back for this pour !!
You just told everyone your secret :icon_scratch:
 
Little Crater Lake, Oregon, the small version of the famous lake to the south, is considered a geologic oddity. It is thought that the lake was created by artesian water forcing its way through the soft volcanic rock, creating a "blowhole."


little crater main.webp



little crater 4.webp
 
Have you noticed the price of beef lately? If not you should look before you get to the register
We buy 1/4 beef from a small local rancher, I hope he can keep his prices sane !
Stores prices are crazy.
 
View attachment 2226063

18 foot live edge "window pane" epoxy pour. There are secrets to this type of epoxy work....last night I got 3 gallons down in under 20 minutes for a 99% perfect pour....1 small air bubble. People have been pursuing me for this skill set for many years....I prefer not to do any of this epoxy bull crap...but....they pay my exorbitant fees to do it now and again. No one has figured out my secret....aluminum foil tape is the only way to make a damn around the edges of the project. Any other tapes will fail, and leak. I peel this tape immediately so no one sees the trade secret. I was there at 7am this morning peeling the ultra stiff, and super sticky aluminum foil tape. It takes 2 people to apply the tape because there is a backing paper that must be peeled by one person while the other carfully applies the the foil tape simultaneously. Its a delicate dance that partners must learn over time....big bar top epoxy pours take a specialized team that has worked together on these projects for years beforehand. I was lucky to have my old partner back for this pour !!
:headbang::headbang::headbang::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom