What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Ok I'm going to have to ask.(Canadian)
You dress your steaks down there?
I did these sirloin rare/rare medium.View attachment 2226492
Hold the boxer steak please 🤣
I can’t tell if those are bone in ribeyes or bone in pork but I do know they are not sirloin steak. I cook all my meat done.
 
I can’t tell if those are bone in ribeyes or bone in pork but I do know they are not sirloin steak. I cook all my meat done.
Now you got me thinking, too late for the butcher paper stamp.
It was good grass fed beef, no shots.
 
I ate a slipper lobster last night....these are so good, but only a few of us even know about themView attachment 2226458View attachment 2226459View attachment 2226460
what the fuck is that.gif
 
From the auction price there's a 18% buyers fee.
Then they add the 13% on top of that.
The smelter is paying 95% of spot this morning.
So how much risk will I go?
I still like to see a spread of 25%.
Note: I don't drive 30 miles to pick up something that weighs 2 grams.
Gotcha 👍
Id drive that far for a 2g nugget 😁
Hey the other day sold some for getting the Gold Monster 2000 and give the misses some money to buy whatever she wants or needs. Happy wife happy life....yeah right....anywho...
31g, scrappy gold, so had some minus on it along with about 4 grams of quartz and ironstone inclusions. $4800 😁👍
When I started detecting that would have got me roughly $280. ☹️
 
Can I mention this here?
I was shown a video of Philadelphia in the streets. Was this actually real? I cant link it but, there were dozens of people on the back streets bent over in just "what the?" ways. Some were frozen in time standing still like mannequins.
It was something like fent mixed with something else. It looked horrifying to say the least, it made my misses cry, nightmare stuff. Is this really happening there?
 
Can I mention this here?
I was shown a video of Philadelphia in the streets. Was this actually real? I cant link it but, there were dozens of people on the back streets bent over in just "what the?" ways. Some were frozen in time standing still like mannequins.
It was something like fent mixed with something else. It looked horrifying to say the least, it made my misses cry, nightmare stuff. Is this really happening there?
Screenshot_20250926_042334_Chrome.webp
 
Gotcha 👍
Id drive that far for a 2g nugget 😁
Hey the other day sold some for getting the Gold Monster 2000 and give the misses some money to buy whatever she wants or needs. Happy wife happy life....yeah right....anywho...
31g, scrappy gold, so had some minus on it along with about 4 grams of quartz and ironstone inclusions. $4800 😁👍
When I started detecting that would have got me roughly $280. ☹️
Well yes I would drive that for a 2g silver.😁
(Detecting)
Nice going on the new detector purchase and helping with the brownie points.
 
Yesterday I got thinking about the auction pick up. The lot with the gold chain had the picture of the scale weight. There's no way they could obtain an accurate weight with the chain hanging off.
Screenshot_20250923_220509_Chrome.webp

They did it because of the chain extension that wasn't gold.
I said to the Mrs that it's going to weigh a bit more.
.38 of a gram = $34.93 of extra money.
 
Yesterday I got thinking about the auction pick up. The lot with the gold chain had the picture of the scale weight. There's no way they could obtain an accurate weight with the chain hanging off.
View attachment 2226524
They did it because of the chain extension that wasn't gold.
I said to the Mrs that it's going to weigh a bit more.
.38 of a gram = $34.93 of extra money.
Why on earth they did not remove it perplexes me.
 
Can I mention this here?
I was shown a video of Philadelphia in the streets. Was this actually real? I cant link it but, there were dozens of people on the back streets bent over in just "what the?" ways. Some were frozen in time standing still like mannequins.
It was something like fent mixed with something else. It looked horrifying to say the least, it made my misses cry, nightmare stuff. Is this really happening there?
A lot of these big cities have theses problems. Probably best hashed over about in the political forum. Hands down the worst cities are always run by a certain party.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom