My condolences BartI lost one of my best friends yesterday. My Bahamian friend and treasurehunting partner passed away from complications due to heart surgery. We had just done our first dives hunting shipwrecks together in June of this year. We finally had our permits and lease boxes from the Bahamian government. We found 3 separate shipwrecks this summer, and were gearing up for excavation. Then there was the heart surgery....it happened fast, and it became the primary focus. We raised money for the surgery any and every way we could, and it was a challenge to raise all the funds. Finally the day came after many tests and doctors consultations. After a six hour procedure he was recovering in ICU when the lord took him. I've been devastated 💔 since yesterday morning.....I went in the ocean and cried through my snorkel all day !! A wonderful stranger let me cry on her shoulder while we sat in the shallow water !! We had such a shared love for underwater salvage !! We had so many big plans. We were so excited for the future, and now he's just gone....as quick as a lighting flash its over. I haven't slept, and im just emotionally exhausted 😪. This has really been a rough month for me. All I can say is cherish every breath, love your family and friends, and celebrate life everyday. I will never forget our time together !! I've lost a true friend and a very special person who touched everyone he came in contact with. God please bless my friend and brother Ricky Darville 🙏 hopefully there are dobloons under every cloud he flips over !! Im just in shock right now !!
yesMy condolences Bart
Who Bart ? ? ? Sads ? ? ?I lost one of my best friends yesterday. My Bahamian friend and treasurehunting partner passed away from complications due to heart surgery. We had just done our first dives hunting shipwrecks together in June of this year. We finally had our permits and lease boxes from the Bahamian government. We found 3 separate shipwrecks this summer, and were gearing up for excavation. Then there was the heart surgery....it happened fast, and it became the primary focus. We raised money for the surgery any and every way we could, and it was a challenge to raise all the funds. Finally the day came after many tests and doctors consultations. After a six hour procedure he was recovering in ICU when the lord took him. I've been devastated 💔 since yesterday morning.....I went in the ocean and cried through my snorkel all day !! A wonderful stranger let me cry on her shoulder while we sat in the shallow water !! We had such a shared love for underwater salvage !! We had so many big plans. We were so excited for the future, and now he's just gone....as quick as a lighting flash its over. I haven't slept, and im just emotionally exhausted 😪. This has really been a rough month for me. All I can say is cherish every breath, love your family and friends, and celebrate life everyday. I will never forget our time together !! I've lost a true friend and a very special person who touched everyone he came in contact with. God please bless my friend and brother Ricky Darville 🙏 hopefully there are dobloons under every cloud he flips over !! Im just in shock right now !!
Started by creating a poemHad never tried using AI for creating images before. With October coming up created the spooky AI theme.
View attachment 2226559
We will try to help you get past this tragedyWho Bart ? ? ? Sads ? ? ?
Sorry for your lossI lost one of my best friends yesterday. My Bahamian friend and treasurehunting partner passed away from complications due to heart surgery. We had just done our first dives hunting shipwrecks together in June of this year. We finally had our permits and lease boxes from the Bahamian government. We found 3 separate shipwrecks this summer, and were gearing up for excavation. Then there was the heart surgery....it happened fast, and it became the primary focus. We raised money for the surgery any and every way we could, and it was a challenge to raise all the funds. Finally the day came after many tests and doctors consultations. After a six hour procedure he was recovering in ICU when the lord took him. I've been devastated 💔 since yesterday morning.....I went in the ocean and cried through my snorkel all day !! A wonderful stranger let me cry on her shoulder while we sat in the shallow water !! We had such a shared love for underwater salvage !! We had so many big plans. We were so excited for the future, and now he's just gone....as quick as a lighting flash its over. I haven't slept, and im just emotionally exhausted 😪. This has really been a rough month for me. All I can say is cherish every breath, love your family and friends, and celebrate life everyday. I will never forget our time together !! I've lost a true friend and a very special person who touched everyone he came in contact with. God please bless my friend and brother Ricky Darville 🙏 hopefully there are dobloons under every cloud he flips over !! Im just in shock right now !!
Friday is poetry day?Started by creating a poem
Not a String of Keywords
Yes—
details to create,
not to catalog,
not to feed the algorithm
like breadcrumbs to a blind machine.
This is not a search.
This is a breath.
A pause between the noise
where something real begins.
Not a string of keywords,
but a thread of longing—
stitched through memory,
through bruised mornings
and coffee-stained truths.
You don’t write to be found.
You write to remember.
To carve the ache into syllables
that don’t sell,
but stay.
Let the world scroll past.
Let it index your silence wrong.
You are not metadata.
You are meaning.
Thank you sir !!💔Very sorry about the loss of your good friend Bart. 🙏
Thank you EvanMy condolences Bart
No our mutal friend...Ricky Darville.Who Bart ? ? ? Sads ? ? ?
Thank you Steve....its been a tough month.Condolences Bart, hate to hear that.
sorry to hear Bart.... Condolences brotherI lost one of my best friends yesterday. My Bahamian friend and treasurehunting partner passed away from complications due to heart surgery. We had just done our first dives hunting shipwrecks together in June of this year. We finally had our permits and lease boxes from the Bahamian government. We found 3 separate shipwrecks this summer, and were gearing up for excavation. Then there was the heart surgery....it happened fast, and it became the primary focus. We raised money for the surgery any and every way we could, and it was a challenge to raise all the funds. Finally the day came after many tests and doctors consultations. After a six hour procedure he was recovering in ICU when the lord took him. I've been devastated 💔 since yesterday morning.....I went in the ocean and cried through my snorkel all day !! A wonderful stranger let me cry on her shoulder while we sat in the shallow water !! We had such a shared love for underwater salvage !! We had so many big plans. We were so excited for the future, and now he's just gone....as quick as a lighting flash its over. I haven't slept, and im just emotionally exhausted 😪. This has really been a rough month for me. All I can say is cherish every breath, love your family and friends, and celebrate life everyday. I will never forget our time together !! I've lost a true friend and a very special person who touched everyone he came in contact with. God please bless my friend and brother Ricky Darville 🙏 hopefully there are dobloons under every cloud he flips over !! Im just in shock right now !!
Thank you sir...im trying to move on...its tough !!sorry to hear Bart.... Condolences brother