What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning everyone :)
Hope you all have a great day :)
 
here is the first set of serial numbers

Hundreds 2.webp
 
The first picture was of different numbered pairs. The second picture was of 10 consecutive numbers
 
Are they worth extra money?
To me they are. I have all kinds of paper money with consecutive serial numbers. I have LOOKED for years trying to get a couple of hundreds and Monday Bam I got 20 matching sets
 
Hmmmmm.....looking to be an epic day here. The ocean looks like a pool of grease. Not a drop of wind, and 100 foot visibility underwater today !! Maybe there's more diamonds out there !!
 
To me they are. I have all kinds of paper money with consecutive serial numbers. I have LOOKED for years trying to get a couple of hundreds and Monday Bam I got 20 matching sets
That's definitely a rare occurrence!
 
Hmmmmm.....looking to be an epic day here. The ocean looks like a pool of grease. Not a drop of wind, and 100 foot visibility underwater today !! Maybe there's more diamonds out there !!
Now....which spot to choose 🤔🤔🤔
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom