What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

:coffee2:
20240730_064636.webp
Good morning folks, enjoy Friday!
 
Why on earth they did not remove it perplexes me.
you hard test it yet ?
Being just the partner, meaning they arrange sale of estates. They sell as is, they're not washing, cleaning, fixing anything.
My gain 😁
I did the acid test on the chain. 14K 👍
I didn't test for 18K
 
A lot of these big cities have theses problems. Probably best hashed over about in the political forum. Hands down the worst cities are always run by a certain party.
Thanks you answered it. 🙁
 
It’s okay I do it for a living
If you paid sirloin prices you made out
It was our own beef, so it was just cut wrap prices. Maybe it was stamped round rib 🤔
 
I lost one of my best friends yesterday. My Bahamian friend and treasurehunting partner passed away from complications due to heart surgery. We had just done our first dives hunting shipwrecks together in June of this year. We finally had our permits and lease boxes from the Bahamian government. We found 3 separate shipwrecks this summer, and were gearing up for excavation. Then there was the heart surgery....it happened fast, and it became the primary focus. We raised money for the surgery any and every way we could, and it was a challenge to raise all the funds. Finally the day came after many tests and doctors consultations. After a six hour procedure he was recovering in ICU when the lord took him. I've been devastated 💔 since yesterday morning.....I went in the ocean and cried through my snorkel all day !! A wonderful stranger let me cry on her shoulder while we sat in the shallow water !! We had such a shared love for underwater salvage !! We had so many big plans. We were so excited for the future, and now he's just gone....as quick as a lighting flash its over. I haven't slept, and im just emotionally exhausted 😪. This has really been a rough month for me. All I can say is cherish every breath, love your family and friends, and celebrate life everyday. I will never forget our time together !! I've lost a true friend and a very special person who touched everyone he came in contact with. God please bless my friend and brother Ricky Darville 🙏 hopefully there are dobloons under every cloud he flips over !! Im just in shock right now !!
 
I lost one of my best friends yesterday. My Bahamian friend and treasurehunting partner passed away from complications due to heart surgery. We had just done our first dives hunting shipwrecks together in June of this year. We finally had our permits and lease boxes from the Bahamian government. We found 3 separate shipwrecks this summer, and were gearing up for excavation. Then there was the heart surgery....it happened fast, and it became the primary focus. We raised money for the surgery any and every way we could, and it was a challenge to raise all the funds. Finally the day came after many tests and doctors consultations. After a six hour procedure he was recovering in ICU when the lord took him. I've been devastated 💔 since yesterday morning.....I went in the ocean and cried through my snorkel all day !! A wonderful stranger let me cry on her shoulder while we sat in the shallow water !! We had such a shared love for underwater salvage !! We had so many big plans. We were so excited for the future, and now he's just gone....as quick as a lighting flash its over. I haven't slept, and im just emotionally exhausted 😪. This has really been a rough month for me. All I can say is cherish every breath, love your family and friends, and celebrate life everyday. I will never forget our time together !! I've lost a true friend and a very special person who touched everyone he came in contact with. God please bless my friend and brother Ricky Darville 🙏 hopefully there are dobloons under every cloud he flips over !! Im just in shock right now !!
My condolences Bart, may Ricky rest in peace.
 
I lost one of my best friends yesterday. My Bahamian friend and treasurehunting partner passed away from complications due to heart surgery. We had just done our first dives hunting shipwrecks together in June of this year. We finally had our permits and lease boxes from the Bahamian government. We found 3 separate shipwrecks this summer, and were gearing up for excavation. Then there was the heart surgery....it happened fast, and it became the primary focus. We raised money for the surgery any and every way we could, and it was a challenge to raise all the funds. Finally the day came after many tests and doctors consultations. After a six hour procedure he was recovering in ICU when the lord took him. I've been devastated 💔 since yesterday morning.....I went in the ocean and cried through my snorkel all day !! A wonderful stranger let me cry on her shoulder while we sat in the shallow water !! We had such a shared love for underwater salvage !! We had so many big plans. We were so excited for the future, and now he's just gone....as quick as a lighting flash its over. I haven't slept, and im just emotionally exhausted 😪. This has really been a rough month for me. All I can say is cherish every breath, love your family and friends, and celebrate life everyday. I will never forget our time together !! I've lost a true friend and a very special person who touched everyone he came in contact with. God please bless my friend and brother Ricky Darville 🙏 hopefully there are dobloons under every cloud he flips over !! Im just in shock right now !!
My sincerest condolences Bart on your loss.
 
IMG-20250419-WA0000.webp

On the left sads669, myself in the middle, and Ricky on the right. Ricky is wearing the coin i had made for him from treasurehunting finds !! Gold chain from the sandbar, coin found in the Bahamas together (all 3 of us) and bezel and diamonds 💎 from rings i found !!
20250211_145519.webp

What a great team we all were together....now its just sads669 and I!!
 
I lost one of my best friends yesterday. My Bahamian friend and treasurehunting partner passed away from complications due to heart surgery. We had just done our first dives hunting shipwrecks together in June of this year. We finally had our permits and lease boxes from the Bahamian government. We found 3 separate shipwrecks this summer, and were gearing up for excavation. Then there was the heart surgery....it happened fast, and it became the primary focus. We raised money for the surgery any and every way we could, and it was a challenge to raise all the funds. Finally the day came after many tests and doctors consultations. After a six hour procedure he was recovering in ICU when the lord took him. I've been devastated 💔 since yesterday morning.....I went in the ocean and cried through my snorkel all day !! A wonderful stranger let me cry on her shoulder while we sat in the shallow water !! We had such a shared love for underwater salvage !! We had so many big plans. We were so excited for the future, and now he's just gone....as quick as a lighting flash its over. I haven't slept, and im just emotionally exhausted 😪. This has really been a rough month for me. All I can say is cherish every breath, love your family and friends, and celebrate life everyday. I will never forget our time together !! I've lost a true friend and a very special person who touched everyone he came in contact with. God please bless my friend and brother Ricky Darville 🙏 hopefully there are dobloons under every cloud he flips over !! Im just in shock right now !!

My condolences Bart.
Keep your friend close going forward. He shares your success regardless.
 
View attachment 2226540
On the left sads669, myself in the middle, and Ricky on the right. Ricky is wearing the coin i had made for him from treasurehunting finds !! Gold chain from the sandbar, coin found in the Bahamas together (all 3 of us) and bezel and diamonds 💎 from rings i found !!View attachment 2226541
What a great team we all were together....now its just sads669 and I!!

Awesome trio of ruffians.
I'd splash away seeing you three. (l.o.l.)
Say hi to sads and offer my condolences to him as well.
 
I lost one of my best friends yesterday. My Bahamian friend and treasurehunting partner passed away from complications due to heart surgery. We had just done our first dives hunting shipwrecks together in June of this year. We finally had our permits and lease boxes from the Bahamian government. We found 3 separate shipwrecks this summer, and were gearing up for excavation. Then there was the heart surgery....it happened fast, and it became the primary focus. We raised money for the surgery any and every way we could, and it was a challenge to raise all the funds. Finally the day came after many tests and doctors consultations. After a six hour procedure he was recovering in ICU when the lord took him. I've been devastated 💔 since yesterday morning.....I went in the ocean and cried through my snorkel all day !! A wonderful stranger let me cry on her shoulder while we sat in the shallow water !! We had such a shared love for underwater salvage !! We had so many big plans. We were so excited for the future, and now he's just gone....as quick as a lighting flash its over. I haven't slept, and im just emotionally exhausted 😪. This has really been a rough month for me. All I can say is cherish every breath, love your family and friends, and celebrate life everyday. I will never forget our time together !! I've lost a true friend and a very special person who touched everyone he came in contact with. God please bless my friend and brother Ricky Darville 🙏 hopefully there are dobloons under every cloud he flips over !! Im just in shock right now !!
Very sorry about the loss of your good friend Bart. 🙏
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom