What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning everyone it’s rainy here today

Mornin Evan!

1759000009136.webp
 
:coffee2: Good morning folks. We have a storm coming up our coast next week & I won't be here. Step son & girlfriend are staying here and things will hopefully go well. I'll button up a few things today.
How big of a storm? I sure don’t want to have to go back to my moms and cut trees up like 3 years ago.
 
Good morning all. It's the weekend. For some, that means party time. For some, it means detecting time. For many, including me, it means chore time. Whatever it is for you, have fun doing it.
Well... You can do chores whilst having a double scotch... On the rocks as toy Floridians have the heat !! Or a Heineken !!!! :headbang: :headbang:
 
Welcome to the 21st century. You can have a bottle for the baby made warmed correct temperature, correct amount... from the other room !! Bluetooth ! What the....
Back in my day... Oh No I'm officially old...
 
Well... You can do chores whilst having a double scotch... On the rocks as toy Floridians have the heat !! Or a Heineken !!!! :headbang: :headbang:
As long as the chores don't involve power tools. :icon_thumright:
 
Well, no treasure hunting this weekend. I'm off to Lodi, CA for the weekend.
My 86 y/o mother is getting married to her 93 y/o boyfriend!
Should be a hoot for sure!
Lodi, lodi, lodi that's sure awesome to hear.
Congratulations on their getting hitched. 👏
 
Me and the Mrs went to a working flour mill. They were milling Red Fife grain.
On the way home we stopped at our cabinet maker's shop and they had the Tbar roof Camero body on the trailer going in for to be dropped on the frame.
I showed a picture to the father of a toy that I saw that was for sale.
The Mrs saw it, "Well you can buy it for my birthday"
I can do that, no problem 😊 👌

20200925_160032.webp

It has around 400 ponies under the hood dear.
No problem.
Well this truck is fully restored.
But the guy gave it to his daughter. 😥

But I bought a truck that sat in a barn for 50 yrs.
I been waiting since 1973 to buy it.
Now I got it, I can't see anymore.
20250927_173453.webp

1937 Chev. Runs, all original. Just missing front window clip and glass.
Thinking 🤔
 
Well, no treasure hunting this weekend. I'm off to Lodi, CA for the weekend.
My 86 y/o mother is getting married to her 93 y/o boyfriend!
Should be a hoot for sure!
Let us know when your new lil sibling is due!
:angel12:
 
Thank you sir...im trying to move on...its tough !!
I'm sure it is dude.. Seriously try to take the time to mourn. I'm still trying after 2 yrs of my father passing, and everyday life will somehow get in the way. So try and put the distractions aside and find some solitude even if for just a day. Peace and prayers to you man 🙏
 
Whadi....I went to the ocean to heal....I was hoping to be alone with my thoughts, and sorrow, and figured I could cry underwater and not disturb anyone else with my grief. But as is the case with a metaldetector in hand....a very cheerful woman came up to ask me the typical questions.....she quickly noticed me crying.....she stayed with me in the shallow water and just hugged and cried with me....I never got her name.....wonderfully kind and compassionate people are out there, and she held me up in a very vulnerable moment. So kind of her to comfort me without hesitation of who I was !!
this is awesome to hear. God Puts people in our places at the right time for sure
 
Me and the Mrs went to a working flour mill. They were milling Red Fife grain.
On the way home we stopped at our cabinet maker's shop and they had the Tbar roof Camero body on the trailer going in for to be dropped on the frame.
I showed a picture to the father of a toy that I saw that was for sale.
The Mrs saw it, "Well you can buy it for my birthday"
I can do that, no problem 😊 👌

View attachment 2226826
It has around 400 ponies under the hood dear.
No problem.
Well this truck is fully restored.
But the guy gave it to his daughter. 😥

But I bought a truck that sat in a barn for 50 yrs.
I been waiting since 1973 to buy it.
Now I got it, I can't see anymore.
View attachment 2226827
1937 Chev. Runs, all original. Just missing front window clip and glass.
Thinking 🤔
Sweet !!!

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom