What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7


110kg! You'd need a trolley to move it around.
I know you could pick it up one hand and carry it on your head but for us mere mortals that's a serious weight.
 
Good morning everyone.

Did a bit of landscaping yesterday, and confirmed that the dry ground is still just as hard as concrete. Sure could use some more rain. If the forecast is right, we should get a little this weekend.
 
:coffee2: Happy Friday everyone. Nice weather here, looking forward to cool days for awhile.
20251011_092819.webp
 
The other day a woman at the market asked if I was interested in some trade dollars.

I said it depends on what she ment by trade dollars.
Municipal Trade Dollars it turned out to be.

"I counted over 300" She stated.
I flipped the 20 count pages and thought there was more.
Count is 405 pieces for $100

There's a good bunch that demand a higher price but most go for $3 each

20251016_091448.webp
20251016_091525.webp
 
Todays gonna be a busy one, rehearsal dinner tonight for my daughters wedding tomorrow. Lots of loose ends to tie up and make sure things go off without a hitch.
Mrs. Bama and daughter have been busy this week getting things in order as well as trying to maintain sanity.
Gotta move TV and ice down drinks and get food picked up and get my hair did for the occasion. Daughters are a helluva chore, but I wouldn’t trade mine for anything!
 
I have been looking up a few of the unique ones. It seems that the bronze/brass and some gold plated demand a good price.

Then there's a few that the price listing are blank as they don't have inventory or they haven't got a history of that one.
 
Mornin all.
Didn't touch a drop and feel like a pub crawl was had last night with me pushing a trolley in between stops..

Disabled hunters deer hunt started yesterday.
I had an incredible hunt.
The habitat work continues to produce results. Of deer movement ,activity , socializing. Ect.
No deer were harmed in my ogling them.
Just not up to wrestling one after I guess.
 
Todays gonna be a busy one, rehearsal dinner tonight for my daughters wedding tomorrow. Lots of loose ends to tie up and make sure things go off without a hitch.
Mrs. Bama and daughter have been busy this week getting things in order as well as trying to maintain sanity.
Gotta move TV and ice down drinks and get food picked up and get my hair did for the occasion. Daughters are a helluva chore, but I wouldn’t trade mine for anything!
I will be attending the wedding of my best friends daughter tomorrow. Supposed to be sunny and 80 degrees in Galt California, which should make for a nice wedding.
I hope things go well for your daughter's wedding!
 
The other day a woman at the market asked if I was interested in some trade dollars.

I said it depends on what she ment by trade dollars.
Municipal Trade Dollars it turned out to be.

"I counted over 300" She stated.
I flipped the 20 count pages and thought there was more.
Count is 405 pieces for $100

There's a good bunch that demand a higher price but most go for $3 each

View attachment 2229696View attachment 2229697
I’m sure that you checked them with a magnet? I had a guy scam me some coins before
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Latest Discussions

    Back
    Top Bottom