What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

2001 DRZ 400, street legal, electric start. I think I found the bike !!

drz.webp




 
Not watched that either. Heard of them but haven't watched. Only cartoon I do watch is, um, well, Sponge Bob Square Pants. 😐
Only watch really these days game shows, supposedly good for the mind but im still waiting to see mine improve, documentaries and older movies. Love the old westerns especially the spaghetti ones. Have though seen some great recent tank movies from Russia of all places. White Tiger and T34 are great watches.
 
Good morning everyone. They're saying 100% chance of thunderstorms today, but there isn't squat on the radar right now. It's supposed to start mid morning and last all day. I hope so, as long as it's mostly rain. Don't need a bunch of wind and lightning.
 
:coffee2: Good morning folks, I have a brain scan scheduled for this morning, I guess the medical field is working on Saturdays now. Anyway, both my older brothers died from brain aneurysms and my wife wants me to get checked out. My thought on the issue is they both died instantly, alive one minute, dead the next, what more could you want for a way to go? Admittedly one brother was only 50 when he died but I'm already past 70, my other brother was 84. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about this but to appease my wife I'm going. Sorry for the long post.
Screenshot_20251018-070703_Google.webp
 
:coffee2: Good morning folks, I have a brain scan scheduled for this morning, I guess the medical field is working on Saturdays now. Anyway, both my older brothers died from brain aneurysms and my wife wants me to get checked out. My thought on the issue is they both died instantly, alive one minute, dead the next, what more could you want for a way to go? Admittedly one brother was only 50 when he died but I'm already past 70, my other brother was 84. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about this but to appease my wife I'm going. Sorry for the long post.View attachment 2229834
My wife's father died from one probably 50 yrs ago.
She scheduled to have one done, took a year or more to get an appointment.
They called, she rescheduled it, they called she rescheduled it.
Finally she said it wasn't important anymore.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom