- Joined
- Feb 3, 2009
- Messages
- 52,272
- Reaction score
- 207,253
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Eastern Ontario Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Okay I'm twisted 🤣
Here's hoping they don't find anything, other than your brain that is. 👍Good morning folks, I have a brain scan scheduled for this morning, I guess the medical field is working on Saturdays now. Anyway, both my older brothers died from brain aneurysms and my wife wants me to get checked out. My thought on the issue is they both died instantly, alive one minute, dead the next, what more could you want for a way to go? Admittedly one brother was only 50 when he died but I'm already past 70, my other brother was 84. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about this but to appease my wife I'm going. Sorry for the long post.View attachment 2229834
Here's your culprit.Just remember why pirates don't like horse drawn carriage rides.
View attachment 2229851
My wife is out there visiting my daughter this weekGood morning everyone. They're saying 100% chance of thunderstorms today, but there isn't squat on the radar right now. It's supposed to start mid morning and last all day. I hope so, as long as it's mostly rain. Don't need a bunch of wind and lightning.
Good luck with the scan. I myself don’t want to live forever. Altimeters runs in my family and would like to avoid it.Good morning folks, I have a brain scan scheduled for this morning, I guess the medical field is working on Saturdays now. Anyway, both my older brothers died from brain aneurysms and my wife wants me to get checked out. My thought on the issue is they both died instantly, alive one minute, dead the next, what more could you want for a way to go? Admittedly one brother was only 50 when he died but I'm already past 70, my other brother was 84. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about this but to appease my wife I'm going. Sorry for the long post.View attachment 2229834
I didn’t know you had hurricanesCertainly a nothing burger for the forecasters.
Sure been a quiet hurricane season, which is a great thing.
View attachment 2229858
I would, but only if my loved ones could coma along. Living forever while everyone else doesn't would be more curse than blessing, I think.I myself don’t want to live forever.
Autocorrect does some funny things sometimes. Just stay off airplanes and you'll be good.Altimeters runs in my family and would like to avoid it.
My older brother 84 yrs old who died from one back in July knew he had a problem. The VA was actually waiting for the blood vessels to enlarge a little more and said they would go in and fix them. I guess they waited too long. He died sitting at his breakfast table with a cup of coffee. He was sitting up, went peacefully. My other brother was 50yrs old back in 94. He came home from work complaining about a headache. He laid down on the couch & never woke back up. If you have to go that's the way.My wife's father died from one probably 50 yrs ago.
She scheduled to have one done, took a year or more to get an appointment.
They called, she rescheduled it, they called she rescheduled it.
Finally she said it wasn't important anymore.
Good morning everyone

Effects of Hurricane Hazel in Canada - Wikipedia https://share.google/5xqXdAIarMsvFvtBYI didn’t know you had hurricanes