What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Stone in love.
"Stoned" in love ?
He weighs... (insert number here... ) stone.
Someones throwing stones ?
Rosseta stone ?
:dontknow::icon_scratch::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

stone-cold what.gif




 
Stone in love.
"Stoned" in love ?
He weighs... (insert number here... ) stone.
Someones throwing stones ?
Rosseta stone ?
:dontknow::icon_scratch::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

View attachment 2230492




Stones have feelings too you know. I once had a pet rock, I named him Rocky 🥰
He rolled away one night after we watched a program together on Uluru, formerly Ayers Rock. I think it was love at first sight. All I found in the morning was his two googly eyes laying on his velvet pillow. I guess he shed them thinking they would hinder his rolling.
I miss rocky. ☹️
 
Are they good to eat?
Supposedly yes. They are very abundant in Florida. Some cities hire professionals using high powered air rifles to thin them out. It hasn't been very successful. They are petty harmless unless you grab a big one. They are mostly vegetarians. I've seen some in the Keys that looked over 5 feet long.
 
Supposedly yes. They are very abundant in Florida. Some cities hire professionals using high powered air rifles to thin them out. It hasn't been very successful. They are petty harmless unless you grab a big one. They are mostly vegetarians. I've seen some in the Keys that looked over 5 feet long.
I once saw something on them falling out of trees in the cold weather as they go rigid in it and there was a warning of falling Iguanas issued. How true the warning was I don't know. Probably a joke?
 
Stones have feelings too you know. I once had a pet rock, I named him Rocky 🥰
He rolled away one night after we watched a program together on Uluru, formerly Ayers Rock. I think it was love at first sight. All I found in the morning was his two googly eyes laying on his velvet pillow. I guess he shed them thinking they would hinder his rolling.
I miss rocky. ☹️
We climbed that rock in 1992, quite the sight on top.
 
We climbed that rock in 1992, quite the sight on top.
Fancy an Aussie never having been there. We planned to on a big trip we took but a few months into it I got really ill and we went back to Victoria.
A mate of mine who is Aboriginal is the lead guitarist in an Aboriginal band, they played at the handing over of it as the main act when it was renamed. He said it was great and afterwards the local tribe invited them all back that night for a feast and party. He didn't speak their dialect and as the night progressed and they've had dancing and everything the tribes elder comes up to Sal with a woman. Apparently much of the celebration unbeknownst to him was to do with him getting married to this woman. The Elder was presenting her to him 😂.
He said he couldn't get out of there quick enough. 😆
I haven't seen him for quite a while now as he's mostly up north but he still plays in the band and now and then I see him on TV on the indigenous chanel here.
 
Stones have feelings too you know. I once had a pet rock, I named him Rocky 🥰
He rolled away one night after we watched a program together on Uluru, formerly Ayers Rock. I think it was love at first sight. All I found in the morning was his two googly eyes laying on his velvet pillow. I guess he shed them thinking they would hinder his rolling.
I miss rocky. ☹️
They have good weed down under don't they ? :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Don't freak out fellow Pirates.
Ok. Since I mentioned going for a biopsy a couple of weeks ago I went to see my Dr today and as you guys are what I consider very very good friends, golden, regardless of distance, the results are in and im sharing this with you all. Cut to the chase its cancer.
Im not freaking out and am at peace with the results. I'll be seeing the oncologist people soon as well as the surgeon. I have felt for several months that something wasn't right and kind of expected it.
My Dr is a wonderful guy and organising everything as quick as he can. He even gave me a call a few hrs later to check in on me that I was ok after hearing it.
I ain't done yet, its another chapter. And if if isn't im still ok with it.
So hey, don't freak out im ok and it isn't pretense, id never ever lie about that. Like I have now n then shared I'm a man of faith and whatever comes I ain't gonna cry foul.
🙂👍👍
 
Don't freak out fellow Pirates.
Ok. Since I mentioned going for a biopsy a couple of weeks ago I went to see my Dr today and as you guys are what I consider very very good friends, golden, regardless of distance, the results are in and im sharing this with you all. Cut to the chase its cancer.
Im not freaking out and am at peace with the results. I'll be seeing the oncologist people soon as well as the surgeon. I have felt for several months that something wasn't right and kind of expected it.
My Dr is a wonderful guy and organising everything as quick as he can. He even gave me a call a few hrs later to check in on me that I was ok after hearing it.
I ain't done yet, its another chapter. And if if isn't im still ok with it.
So hey, don't freak out im ok and it isn't pretense, id never ever lie about that. Like I have now n then shared I'm a man of faith and whatever comes I ain't gonna cry foul.
🙂👍👍
Chilli,
I hate hearing this news.
I'm sending good vibes, thoughts and prayers your way for the very best outcome.

What type of thyroid cancer is it and what stage?
 
Last edited:
Chilli,
I hate hearing this news.
I'm sending good vibes, thoughts and prayers your way for the very best outcome.

What type of thyroid cancer is it and what stage?
I heard the oncologist say to the Dr the words over the phone when he confirmed it listening in just hearing it "It's Sinister". Type I don't know exactly but I guess the people I'll see will say. My misses was in the room with me at one stage and he said to her "I just want to discuss a few things with........ in private".
When she left he said "sorry I didn't want to worry your wife with her problems" she has some mental health issues.
Thanks for your kind words and prayers, that's really nice. 👍
Edit. Its my thyroid gland. I had Hashimoto disease that wiped out 2/3 of it and have been on thyroxin for a few yrs. They will remove near or all whats left I believe.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom