- Joined
- Feb 3, 2009
- Messages
- 52,272
- Reaction score
- 207,253
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Eastern Ontario Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Morning everyone



You ain’t lying. I put my mower away for the winter and had to mow again. Got a little rain and now have to mow again. I’m hoping it will be the last timeGreeting friends! Nice day to you all! Sunny but cool today. Mowed the lawn today, hopefully for the last time, except that's not my luck usually!
I hope it gives you a big nugget for what you paid for itThese are the wonderful headphones you get with your $2999 Gold Monster.
$1900 I believe in the US.
View attachment 2230379
We are expected to wear these out in the bush going through stuff like this?
😂
View attachment 2230380
View attachment 2230381
Thanks. One can live in hope 😃👍I hope it gives you a big nugget for what you paid for it
That is unreal. I guess there are not enough predators to keep them in check. Florida could send you some of our Burmese pythons. They love rabbits!This is a photo of an area in Victoria that recently had a rabbit proof fence set up.
It shows the difference between land with and without rabbits here.
Left the rabbits are still there. Right no rabbits. Everything has died on the rabbits side.
View attachment 2230417
good Luck today !!!Your right, there isn't anything to do that here. They are more under control these days than when I was a kid through the use of Myxomatosis and calicivirus. Myxo is horrid and pretty sickening to see, a slow ugly cruel death, but it was needed as a last resort to tackle them. But they began over the yrs to build an immunity to it so they released the Calicivirus which worked but now they again are starting to make a comeback in places. Australia just seems to be their perfect environment without like you say any natural predators. It seems anything and everything that gets loose here does the same. Goats, deer, foxes, cats, pigs, english perch, carp, water buffalo we seem to be a feral paradise. Can put people on that list these days too.That is unreal. I guess there are not enough predators to keep them in check. Florida could send you some of our Burmese pythons. They love rabbits!
Are they good to eat?I stopped by my buddy's lay down yard at his construction company to grab some anchor bolts and this guy was sunning himself. View attachment 2230469